Johnson's Baby Lotion uploaded by Abigail D.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

This gentle moisturizing lotion designed for babys delicate skin features an ultra-mild fast-absorbing formula with rich emollients to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. This hypoallergenic lotion also helps protect skin from dryness and irritation and is mild enough for newborns but can also be used by adults. Available in 266ml and 444ml see more...

Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
27 oz pump bottle. This comes in many sizes. Johnson's is a great brand for kiddos, newborn to child. Always good with sensitive skin. Can easily be found at Walmart or Target. I am always satisfied with their products. The original scent is great and leaves my daughters skin soft!
Dina H.
Dina H.
One of my favorites it really leaves skin feeling like a baby's skin soft and silky I use this on my self on my son I love this lotion the smell is not too strong also which I like only thing is that in the summer time this adds on to my sweat
Dana M.
Dana M.
sydney, NS
Works great on both babies and adults. I have really dry hands from over washing my hands and this stuff softens immediately.