BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #8 in Baby Lotion

And we understand baby’s delicate skin loses moisture faster and more easily throughout the day. That’s why we have designed JOHNSON’S® Baby Lotion to hydrate skin and lock in moisture. This clinically-proven long-lasting formula continuously protects baby’s skin for up to 24 hours, keeping it feeling healthy and baby soft.

Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance, Carbomer, p-Anisic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraditbutyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Red 33

• Should i start using this product daily instead of using ...2 Answers
  • Love this but it's not the same as it used to be.1 Answers
  • I think you can at Walmart 4 Answers
Johnson's® Baby Lotion
  • "I keep on in my car, in my purse and in the diaper bag of course." in 1 review
  • "But I this lotion I have it everywhere and put it on my son every night " in 1 review
  • "I only use Johnson and Johnson lotion and body wash on my son." in 1 review
Avani P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have been using this product ever since I was a baby! My mom used to put it on me and we have loved it ever since. It is in every one of our bathrooms. It is a very light lotion with a great scent that just reminds me of my childhood. It's very gentle on the skin and makes it smell great too. I would recommend this!
Amber M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this in preparation for my baby but needed to use it sooner for myself. I love that it is cheap, easy to get at most grocery and pharmacy stores, and often has coupons. The scent is great. Its exactly what you think of with that new baby smell. I will continue to buy this for my expanding family.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This lotion didn't help my baby out at all.  In fact, I think that the scent ended up inflaming her skin even more than it already was.  I haven't bought any of this baby lotion since my daughter had her first acute dermatitis attack after using it for several days and I don't plan to.
Devin F.
Fairfield
This is 1 of our daytime lotions. It keeps my sons skin smooth and it's classic smell is comforting and familiar. I know he enjoys it as do I . I would definitely say I can tell the difference between this and off brand lotions and I won't buy anything else from now on but the name brand!
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I can't say it enough I love Johnson's baby products! I even use the Johnsons baby lotion and oil not only on my child but on myself too. I have two different kinds of the lotion and I even carry one in my purse. It has a very light scent moisturizing and absorbs quickly on the skin.
Vickie B.
Pearl
I love the smell an the way it smell. It leaves your body feeling soft. My family loves is also. I can always fine it for a good price.i love getting the bath soap for my grandbaby . Once, he get a bath with the soap and rub him down with the lotion it is good night for him.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
This is a nice, light lotion with an absolutely dreamy scent. The problem is-at least for me, an adult-is it leaves something to be desired. It's got a great price point, and the texture is an almost watery, slippery texture. The problem is, it just doesn't have heavy enough moisture for me. To give it credit, I have exceptionally dry skin on my body. I like to use this as the last step, after other lotions. I feel this effectively seals in the moisture of a heavier lotion, while allowing me to enjoy that wonderful, powdery, baby scent.
Lynn B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the smell. I don’t think that it does a good job moisturizing skin. That surprised me. It’s not something that I’d buy again. I wonder why it’s used on babies if it doesn’t moisturize.
Amber L.
Cecilia
In my family, we go through lotion like CRAZY!! A hot bath with Johnson and Johnson Sleep Time Baby Bath Wash, topped with Johnson’s baby lotion is the perfect recipe for a sleepy baby! My son goes right to sleep afterwards, and is soft with the new baby smell!
Sarah B.
My sensitive skin likes how this lotion keeps it moisturized with a faint fragrance. It’s lack of heavy fragrances also helps me stay clear of migraines due to scent sensitivity.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Whats ur fav brand for baby wash
Samantha J.
I love Johnson and Johnsons baby lotion. I use it on my baby boy all the time. Does anyone know if they have a lotion with lavender in it?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
I think you can at Walmart
Victoria P.