BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #5 in Baby Lotion

And we understand baby’s delicate skin loses moisture faster and more easily throughout the day. That’s why we have designed JOHNSON’S® Baby Lotion to hydrate skin and lock in moisture. This clinically-proven long-lasting formula continuously protects baby’s skin for up to 24 hours, keeping it feeling healthy and baby soft.

Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance, Carbomer, p-Anisic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraditbutyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Red 33

• Should i start using this product daily instead of using ...3 Answers
  • Love this but it's not the same as it used to be.1 Answers
  • I think you can at Walmart 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I keep on in my car, in my purse and in the diaper bag of course." in 1 review
  • "But I this lotion I have it everywhere and put it on my son every night " in 1 review
  • "I only use Johnson and Johnson lotion and body wash on my son." in 1 review
Amber M.
I bought this in preparation for my baby but needed to use it sooner for myself. I love that it is cheap, easy to get at most grocery and pharmacy stores, and often has coupons. The scent is great. Its exactly what you think of with that new baby smell. I will continue to buy this for my expanding family.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
This lotion didn't help my baby out at all.  In fact, I think that the scent ended up inflaming her skin even more than it already was.  I haven't bought any of this baby lotion since my daughter had her first acute dermatitis attack after using it for several days and I don't plan to.
Devin F.
Fairfield
This is 1 of our daytime lotions. It keeps my sons skin smooth and it's classic smell is comforting and familiar. I know he enjoys it as do I . I would definitely say I can tell the difference between this and off brand lotions and I won't buy anything else from now on but the name brand!
Vickie B.
Pearl
I love the smell an the way it smell. It leaves your body feeling soft. My family loves is also. I can always fine it for a good price.i love getting the bath soap for my grandbaby . Once, he get a bath with the soap and rub him down with the lotion it is good night for him.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
This is a nice, light lotion with an absolutely dreamy scent. The problem is-at least for me, an adult-is it leaves something to be desired. It's got a great price point, and the texture is an almost watery, slippery texture. The problem is, it just doesn't have heavy enough moisture for me. To give it credit, I have exceptionally dry skin on my body. I like to use this as the last step, after other lotions. I feel this effectively seals in the moisture of a heavier lotion, while allowing me to enjoy that wonderful, powdery, baby scent.
khushi p.
valdosta, GA
This is a product I cannot live without. I don't like strong smells for lotions so this is perfect. It has a sent but it's not overwhelming and lasts all day. At first I was speculatal but after I used it I fell in love with it
Jaileen A.
Jacksonville
I love love love this baby lotion!!! The smell is so good and relaxing! It leave the skin so soft! I use it for me and for baby! Johnson's® Baby Lotion
Jahannaosman
It smells so good it’s worth the value is very nice against the skin and met my expectations my child loves it smells amazing but the bad thing about it is very liquidy but besides that I recommend to others
Ashley W.
This is a pretty good baby lotion. We have used it in the past and it was fine for my baby’s skin. I’m not the biggest fan of the scent but it is very gentle on sensitive skin and it is very affordable.
Molly S.
moberly , MO
I LOVE this baby lotion. I washed my daughter with the Johnson's baby wash and then slathered her in this lotion... She smelt just like a newborn baby again!!!!! (She's 1.5) I kept wanting to smell her.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Whats ur fav brand for baby wash
Samantha J.
I love Johnson and Johnsons baby lotion. I use it on my baby boy all the time. Does anyone know if they have a lotion with lavender in it?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
I think you can at Walmart
Victoria P.