Johnson's Baby Lotion uploaded by Jessica M.Johnson's Baby Lotion uploaded by Sandrine T.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

This fast absorbing moisturizing lotion with aloe vera and vitamin E was specially designed for babys delicate skin. This mild soothing creamy formula relieves dry skin with hydrating emollients and nourishes to leave skin soft and smooth all day. see more...

Ashley N.
Ashley N.
I love this for my kiddos when they get out of the bath or shower. I have used this product for 7 years and all my kids like the creamed,smooth,and easy to lather on their skin lotion.If you coupon you can get Johnson's baby lotion for way cheaper. Even without coupons this is affordable and worth it.
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
This product is the best and I have even used the creamy oil for protection against mosquitoes. They have been sold out but said all items with vitamin e can be used for protection against mosquitoes. This is a very gentle item to use for children and babies so that you don't have to use deet on them.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wylie, TX
This is an amazing product and I highly recommend it to people it really hydrates your skin and makes it very soft. You can pretty much buy this anywhere I usually buy it at target if I am having dry skin.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
My backyard bash fav in the dinner
summer time it helps keep my skin super moisturized and is known for helping keep mosquitoes away and it really works!!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Love this product! Makes the skin feel so smooth and was perfect for my baby. We love Johnson and Johnson products.
Courtni C.
Courtni C.
Love! Smells amazing, doesn't feel greasy, & dries quickly. I've had 3 kids, & used this product for all of them.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Huntington, WV
This is incredible to fight bugs with! I know that is not the purpose, but it works.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Sparta, IL
I have sensitive skin and this lotion is amazing! It makes my skin so soft.
Sandrine T.
Sandrine T.
I buy it for my baby, it was my first time to use Johnson baby product. i am very impressed and satisfied, very moisturizing and good scent!
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Corp Christi, TX
I have been looking into a good mosquito repellent for my one & a half year old, she gets really bad reactions to mosquitoes. I've heard about a Johnson's baby oil lotion and I know it's a green bottle, I'm just not sure if it's this. Has anyone heard about this? If so, is this it?
Christine W.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
I bought the creamy lotion. Does it really work to keep mosquitos away?