BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

This gentle moisturizing lotion designed for babys delicate skin features an ultra-mild fast-absorbing formula with rich emollients to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. This hypoallergenic lotion also helps protect skin from dryness and irritation and is mild enough for newborns but can also be used by adults. Available in 266ml and 444ml see more...

Suzette G.
I love this stuff. I have extremely sensitive skin that's always dry but this soothes it and makes it so soft. It smells delicious and the smell never gets old. It's gentle enough for me to use as an eye makeup remover and for all over my face. Am happy to consider this the BEST lotion for under $10. I have been using Johnson & Johnson products on my son since he was born, and he's four now. He has eczema and very dry skin but he has no reactions to this lotion. I will continue to use this lotion on my son and myself always.
Jennifer G.
Elm City, NC
We used Johnson & Johnson when my son was first born and their products broke his skin out into small red bumps. The hospital only had Johnson & Johnson products so we quickly switched when we got home and settled. I wish they had a more sensitive version for children.
Liz O.
Staten Island , NY
Absolutely love ❤ johnson lotion, my whole family uses it. Especially my husband and my baby who is 18 months.have been using it for years and will not use any other then this one. We always have backup because we go threw it fast since we all use it . The smell is amazing and luv that it is not oily and does not leave that greasy residue..will always continue to purchase!
antoinnette r.
Hawthorne, CA
You can never go wrong with a classic such as Johnson & Johnson. It smells good and leaves your skin soft and smooth. You don't have to put on layers and layers to feel moisturizer either. I buy it all the time for my children whenever I'm out shopping .
Mariah G.
Hanford , CA
LOOOVEE this lotion for my babies! Love the way it smells, and love how smooth it leaves my babies skin! I love this brand, it never let me down! Theres different kinds and smells as well. But id recommend this to any parent
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
One of my favorite scents for the baby lotion. I have a 4,8,&10 yr old and they all still use this product only con is after awhile it drys my skin out
Christina L.
Merrill, WI
My son is 9 and we still use it! It has a great clean smell and doesn't make his skin break out. I'm sure we will continue to use it for years to come.
Aisha K.
Love this lotion for my babies skin. It leaves my babies skin feeling so sof and smooth and extremely moiturized. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Sara A.
Gresham, OR
Excelent lotion have been using this lotion for 9 years on my daughter it smooths out her skin nice fragrance
Yaneli A.
Charlotte, NC
Favorite lotion for my daughter! It smells great and leaves her skin incredibly soft.