BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

This gentle moisturizing lotion designed for babys delicate skin features an ultra-mild fast-absorbing formula with rich emollients to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. This hypoallergenic lotion also helps protect skin from dryness and irritation and is mild enough for newborns but can also be used by adults. Available in 266ml and 444ml see more...

Faith H.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
I really do like this lotion. Firstly, it's not greasy at all, and is very effective at combating dry skin for a long period of time. Secondly, that iconic Johnsons's baby lotion smell is heavenly, it's very soft and fresh. This is definitely not just for babies!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Merrill, WI
My son is 9 and we still use it! It has a great clean smell and doesn't make his skin break out. I'm sure we will continue to use it for years to come.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Love Love the smell I don't usually use lotion on my son but when I do I use this one makes his skin feel super soft !
Sara A.
Sara A.
Gresham, OR
Excelent lotion have been using this lotion for 9 years on my daughter it smooths out her skin nice fragrance
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
My all time favorite baby lotion! I am in love with the smell. Leaves my son's skin very smooth and soft.
Yaneli A.
Yaneli A.
Charlotte, NC
Favorite lotion for my daughter! It smells great and leaves her skin incredibly soft.
Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason, TX
I absolutely love this lotion! It smells amazing and leaves my sons skin so smooth!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Used on all my kids love this product especially the bedtime bath by Johnson
Liz O.
Liz O.
Staten Island , NY
Absolutely love ❤ johnson lotion, my whole family uses it. Especially my husband and my baby who is 18 months.have been using it for years and will not use any other then this one. We always have backup because we go threw it fast since we all use it . The smell is amazing and luv that it is not oily and does not leave that greasy residue..will always continue to purchase!
antoinnette r.
antoinnette r.
Hawthorne, CA
You can never go wrong with a classic such as Johnson & Johnson. It smells good and leaves your skin soft and smooth. You don't have to put on layers and layers to feel moisturizer either. I buy it all the time for my children whenever I'm out shopping .