BY JOHNSON'S

Our baby lotion, made with coconut oil, keeps delicate skin soft, smooth and feeling healthy. Nourish baby’s skin for 24 hours with our classic Johnson’s® fresh smell. Great for kids and adults too!

• Dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh.
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate skin.

Water*Glycerin*Isopropyl Palmitate*Stearic Acid*Glyceryl Stearate*Cetyl Alcohol*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*DimethiconeCetearyl Alcohol*PhenoxyethanolPolysorbate 20Magnesium Aluminum Silicate*Fragrance [Aubepine Para Cresol, Benzyl Acetate, Bicyclo Nonalactone, Dipropylene Glycol, Mefrosol]Carbomerp-Anisic Acid*Sodium HydroxideXanthan Gum*EthylhexylglycerinTitanium Dioxide*

*Naturally derived ingredient

Usage:

After a warm bath with baby moisture wash, gently massage baby lotion over entire body to leave skin feeling soft and smooth.

*Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if quality seal is broken.

Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
This Johnson's® Baby Lotion feels hydrating and nourishing on the skin but I'm not a huge fan of the scent (it's fragranced). It does leave the skin soft and smooth after use. However I wouldn't use this on my baby since it does contain some chemical ingredients including dimethicone, phenoxyethanol (preservative), and others.
Temis P.
Doral, FL
My favorite lotion from all times, it nourishes baby skin, and gives then that baby smell that is just amazing yummy.
EnGy S.
cairo
1,870 reviews
Hello, I would like to tell you that I love this company, but I have not tried this product before but in general I love this company. I have a page on Instagram and Facebook, and I can promote your products on my page and this will save you a lot of this wonderful product....