BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #40 in Baby Lotion

This gentle moisturizing lotion designed for babys delicate skin features an ultra-mild fast-absorbing formula with rich emollients to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. This hypoallergenic lotion also helps protect skin from dryness and irritation and is mild enough for newborns but can also be used by adults. Available in 266ml and 444ml see more...

• Mamas! What's your favourite lotion to use on your babies? I use ...1 Answers
Vickie B.
Pearl
I love the smell an the way it smell. It leaves your body feeling soft. My family loves is also. I can always fine it for a good price.i love getting the bath soap for my grandbaby . Once, he get a bath with the soap and rub him down with the lotion it is good night for him.
Liz O.
Staten Island , NY
Absolutely love ❤ johnson lotion, my whole family uses it. Especially my husband and my baby who is 18 months.have been using it for years and will not use any other then this one. We always have backup because we go threw it fast since we all use it . The smell is amazing and luv that it is not oily and does not leave that greasy residue..will always continue to purchase!
antoinnette r.
Hawthorne, CA
You can never go wrong with a classic such as Johnson & Johnson. It smells good and leaves your skin soft and smooth. You don't have to put on layers and layers to feel moisturizer either. I buy it all the time for my children whenever I'm out shopping .
Suzette G.
I love this stuff. I have extremely sensitive skin that's always dry but this soothes it and makes it so soft. It smells delicious and the smell never gets old. It's gentle enough for me to use as an eye makeup remover and for all over my face. Am happy to consider this the BEST lotion for under $10. I have been using Johnson & Johnson products on my son since he was born, and he's four now. He has eczema and very dry skin but he has no reactions to this lotion. I will continue to use this lotion on my son and myself always.
Jennifer G.
Elm City, NC
We used Johnson & Johnson when my son was first born and their products broke his skin out into small red bumps. The hospital only had Johnson & Johnson products so we quickly switched when we got home and settled. I wish they had a more sensitive version for children.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
I really do like this lotion. Firstly, it's not greasy at all, and is very effective at combating dry skin for a long period of time. Secondly, that iconic Johnsons's baby lotion smell is heavenly, it's very soft and fresh. This is definitely not just for babies!
Mariah G.
Hanford , CA
LOOOVEE this lotion for my babies! Love the way it smells, and love how smooth it leaves my babies skin! I love this brand, it never let me down! Theres different kinds and smells as well. But id recommend this to any parent
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
One of my favorite scents for the baby lotion. I have a 4,8,&10 yr old and they all still use this product only con is after awhile it drys my skin out
Christina L.
Merrill, WI
My son is 9 and we still use it! It has a great clean smell and doesn't make his skin break out. I'm sure we will continue to use it for years to come.
Mayra J.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Use this for both my babies and will continue to use for any to come. My little one is now 3 and I still use it on him I love them smell.
Mètis M.
Regina, SK
Mamas! What's your favourite lotion to use on your babies? I use to use Johnson's Baby Lotion and now I've recently been using Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion Fragrance Free! I'm really loving the Burts Bees but I do miss the smell of Johnson's lotion!