Johnson's Baby Lavender Powder

Soothe your baby’s senses after bath time or while diapering with lavender powder. Our cornstarch baby powder with lavender & chamomile is designed to soothe and gently absorb excess moisture on baby’s skin, leaving it dry, fresh and smooth. This mild baby powder glides on baby’s skin smoothly and keeps your baby’s skin soft and comfortable.

• Lavender and chamomile scented.
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh.
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate skin.

Available in: 15 Oz (425mL); 22 Oz (623mL)

you think this product really dangerous for babies? Johnson’s® Baby Powder Creen que este producto es dañino o peligroso para bebés?
I was just wondering about the Johnson and Johnson baby powder. People are saying that it causes cancer what are you guys take on that?
Does anyone's baby rash got worse?
Start your review of Johnson's Baby Lavender Powder!
Carolina I.
West Haven, CT
Johnson's Baby Lavender Powder uploaded by Carolina I.
Purchased at: Target
Like the shampoo, the talcum powder is great 🙌🏼 I love lavender 💜 I always use this line, it helps my baby fall asleep since it has melatonin. Ideal for a relaxing bath after a long summer day 🥰💜🙌🏼 leaves the baby fresh, with a nice scent and ready to sleep .~ Johnson's Baby Lavender Powder #mommusthave
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,462 reviews
Johnson's Baby Lavender Powder uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how this powder smell! I use it on my daughter and me! I use it especially in the summer because it’s so hot and we sweat! So it really helps to keep us smelling good. I use it on my daughter after her bath at night. It helps her to calm down and sleep. I definitely recommend this because it’s so cheap to buy. It will definitely keep you fresh! #babyessentials
Rori M.
taylor
Johnson's Baby Lavender Powder uploaded by Rori M.
I would give this Johnson Lavender baby powder a 4/5. The reason for that being is that it’s a pretty good powder and it smells good but the rumors of Johnson brand scares me but I still use it when I need to.
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Johnson's Baby Lavender Powder uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this on my son during his diaper changes it smells really good I’m not a fan of the traditional powder scent so this is wonderful.
Ariel  S.
San Antonio, TX
It’s my favorite baby powder to use!! The lavender makes it have a nice smell. I’ll keep buying it until I don’t have to, which will make me sad.
Tiffany  J.
Union, SC
Johnson's Baby Lavender Powder uploaded by Tiffany  J.
Purchased at: Walmart
this powder is really good especially in the summer when we tend to sweat more,however I use this year round, no improvement needed it's really great for all the nooks and crannies lol, it met my expectations I'm really satisfied overall.
tasha H.
Waianae, HI
I love this powder. My son is 2 and i still use this. My son loves it as well. In hawaii its really humid so this helps him be comfortable. I wish that the smell was a little more noticable. But other than that... I still love it.
Jennifer  B.
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love the way this particular baby powder smells. It's not necessarily better, it's just a preference now. I've used this one normally when I am trying to get my children (when they were babies in diapers of course) to sleep. I would use the normal one during the day or really on a regular basis, because I've never known if fragrance was irritating or not in baby powder and I didn't want to make my kids get any type of rash.
Dawn M.
Northport, AL
When my daughter was in diapers, our saving grace from rashes was Johnson and Johnson's baby powder. I used it for years to keep her fresh, then had my "AH HA! moment", Mama can use this, too! Summers in Alabama are hotter than what I imagine Hell to be like, sweat usually covers every part of my body just as soon as I step out of my house. I dust some baby powder on my thighs so they don't stick together when I wear dresses, it works wonders let me tell you! TMI, BOOB SWEAT, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, it's that terrible. I dust some baby powder under and between my ladies before putting on my bra. I just recently discovered a new product by MegaBabe called Bust Dust. I'm going to try it out soon, but baby powder has so many uses and you can't beat the price. I love it.
Camille G.
sacramento
This is my favourite baby powder! It keeps my baby from getting diaper rashes and the lavender scent keeps her always smelling fresh
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ericka R.
Plainfield, IL
il y a 4 ans
Phylicia B. il y a 4 ans
I don’t believe it is dangerous for babies otherwise it wouldn’t be sold or legal. Here in Ontario Canada baby products are heavily regulated and it sells here without a problem. I personally really like the powder because it helps to dry and refresh baby’s bottom.