BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Shampoo & Conditioner leaves hair easy to manage and cleanses with extra conditioner for healthy-looking and fresh-smelling hair. Additionally, the NO MORE TEARS® formula is as gentle to eyes as pure water which is why JOHNSON'S® is the most trusted name in baby care.

For some hairstyle inspiration, check out these tutorial videos here!

• Is this really good ??????1 Answers
  • Does it make hair easier to brush ?1 Answers
  • my daughter has super long curly hair does this stuff truly work ...2 Answers
Johnson's Baby JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "My son uses this he is mixed black and white it works great with his hair I wish I could upload a picture he has long brown half straight half curly hair down his back!" in 10 reviews
  • "my daughter liked this alot she has thin hair and gets alot of tangles so she doesnt usually let me brush it but after trying this out she loved it doesnt outweigh hair either" in 6 reviews
  • "I've used once and it works great , don't see it in many stores , would love to try again." in 5 reviews
  • "It also really helps with the tangles; my daughter's hair is very thick and long, so tangles are a constant struggle after the bath, and she said the brush "doesn't hurt so bad" anymore, since we've been using this shampoo." in 5 reviews
  • "Recievd this voxbox (my very first) this morning, the absolute best shampoo/conditioner combo i have ever used on my daughters hair and it smells great." in 5 reviews
Andrea M.
My daughter who is barely 2 years old has had a full head of thick soft springy curls I been very dedicated to taking care of her hair because I absolutely love her hair it looks unreal and this shampoo has been heaven sent it doesn't dry it out or makes it look dull. Instead this shampoo give it a shine and a bounce Great volume and keeps it frizz free in this Florida weather always keeps it smelling so good and tangle free! absolutely love this shampoo!
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Mega Parent Expert
Refuse to use their products. They're filled with chemicals and toxins like Formaldehyde. Formaldehyde is used to embalm in the mortuary business and most embalmers end up with severe health issues and cancers BECAUSE of the exposure to formaldehyde. Oh, and that's just one of the harmful ingredients. Look up the ingredients and you'll rethink using their products on your precious babies.
Josey T.
Franklinville, NY
I recently purchased this for my 3 1/2 year old daughter. The back of her head is always a rats nest and getting her to brush her hair is a battle every day because of tangles. After 3 or 4 washes with the NO MORE TANGLES brushing her hair wasn't such a chore anymore. It's left her thin straight hair soft and whispy. I'll gladly spend the few extra dollars for this!
cassie g.
I was so excited to find that Johnson's makes a shampoo & conditioner. My daughter has past her shoulders length hair & like to rub her hands through her hair while eating. I have no clue why but it always ends with her having sticky tangled hair. After using this product I could not only put my brush through her hair, no more sticky tangled hair.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I do NOT recommend this product. Johnson's products have many carcinogenic ingredients and are facing many many MANY lawsuits for their customers becoming ill from their products (cancer and more.) I have read their ingredients and I'm not surprised - it's deplorable what they put in baby products.
Fabiola C.
Love the fruity scent that this shampoo & conditioner has. I use this on my sister & nephew when I bathe them & every time that happens I always smell the bottle 😂. After using this personally on myself and the toddlers I always find our hair so soft & silky. Thank you #johnson's for this product.
Dawn P.
Marion, OH
This is wonderful stuff. I have used it for years on my own hair and on my children's hair. It really makes getting out the tangles easy. I have very long and thick hair and I would have a huge mess if I didn't use this.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
I love the smell of these products! I have three kids and we use several varieties of these shampoos. They work well and the kids like the different colored bottles to play with. I would recommend this to others.
Cece R.
Muskegon, MI
I use this product on my toddler and it's supposed to limit tangles, but I feel like it leaves my daughter's hair brittle and not soft. Also doesn't seem to help at all with tangles.

I do like the smell though.
maria m.
Kissimmee, FL
Me encanta este producto aunque este indicado para niños pequeños tambien lo he probado en mi cabello algunas veces y la verad que deja el pelo bastante bien tendrian que hacer una gama para personas adultas
Kirinna R.
Gilbert, AZ
Would I be using too much product if I use the shampoo and conditioner and the detangling spray in my daughters hair?
Angela C.
Does this product leave your baby's hair feeling soft and not oily? Some stuff made for tangles leaves a residue on your hair.
kathy p.
Inglewood , CA
Does it really work?
veronica m.
Would you used it during winter
Nicole M.
Haven't tried this yet , my daughter is only one but has a decent amount of hair should I use this ? Or still keep with regular Johnson's shampoo?