BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Leave-In Conditioner controls wild frizz and tangles for silky, shiny hair. The light-weight formula helps to unlock stubborn tangles in order to gently condition toddlers’ hair to leave it soft and manageable and prevent breakage.

For some hairstyle inspiration, check out these tutorial videos here!

• I've never seen this! Does it work and where can you get it? 2 Answers
  • How old were your kids when you started using conditioner on their ...4 Answers
  • Who remembers No tangles back in the late 80s?1 Answers
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg i love this product, not sure if its for children but I use and it works amazingly !! Keeps my hair soft and smelling delicious. Plus the price is around 3-4 depending where you buy it . Must try !!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Mega Parent Expert
This works great for my daughters hair. I put it in her hair after her bath and her hair is so much softer without tangles. I also love the pleasant smell. I will definitely be making this as part of our normal routine.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
This product smells so good and is great to leave in my toddlers hair after showering. I noticed it also helps with it getting frizzy or damaged.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
I use this product for my son after he gets out of the shower. His hair is so curly and full so this is a must have. It makes it easier to brush his hair and it leaves his hair filling soft and silky.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Long Beach , CA
Love this! Bought it for my daughters (1 yr) hair. She has curly hair and it tangles easily in the back, I love how easy it makes it to brush out those tangles, even use it for my hair! It's NOT oily, which is another reason I love it and it smells good too!
Saudi L.
Saudi L.
I can't believe that I had to grow up without such a product, but luckily our daughter doesn't have to. With Johnsons no more tangles leave in conditioner a little bit goes a long way. She has such thin curly hair and this is gentle enough where we can comb out her curls without the pain of pulling at it. It also has a really soft scent to it that is perfect for the little ones. A must have in our household!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Lightweight but effective! Will not weigh your hair down, even the finest one. Amazing product as all of the others from the same no more tangles line.
Chanelle H.
Chanelle H.
Catoosa, ok
Received in Voxbox. It works but dries hard if not worked into hair really well. Smells great. Great idea for kids hair products. #nomoretangles #influenster #kidslonghair
Erin B.
Erin B.
I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster in the Johnson's No More Tangles Voxbox. I have two sons and they don't really need leave in conditioner so I use it myself and I absolutely love it! It leaves my hair feeling soft and more manageable and makes my hair smell great too! I would definitely buy this product!
Sheri L.
Sheri L.
Newton, NJ
Love this! my daughter has very tight spiral curls, and this is the one product that is gentle, but works well enoguh to soften her hair, and hold ehr curls
Marla S.
Marla S.
St.catharines, on
Where can I buy this? I would like to try it and haven't seen it before.
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
How old were your kids when you started using conditioner on their hair?
Kayleigh P.
Kayleigh P.
Lunenburg, NS
I've never seen this! Does it work and where can you get it?
Michelle  D.
Michelle D.
Fort Hood, TX
Has it always smelled so amazing?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.
Who remembers No tangles back in the late 80s?