Johnson's Baby Johnson's Foot Soap, Packets - 4 ea uploaded by Benji P.Johnson's Baby Johnson's Foot Soap, Packets - 4 ea uploaded by Jocelyn W.Johnson's Baby Johnson's Foot Soap, Packets - 4 ea uploaded by Anita S.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Soak Away Foot Misery. Quick dissolving powder in easy to use packets Soothes tired, aching feet Softens corns and calluses Relieves itching and burning Freshens with Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Borax - Iodine - Bran Dissolve Johnson s™ Foot Soap in warm water and it s like medicine for your feet. Soaking with genuine Johnson s Foot Soap helps relax and refresh tired foot muscles. Relieves soreness, aches and pains. Eases itching and burning, too. Leaves feet fresher, softer and odor-free. And it s easy to use. Try a full-body bath in Johnson s Foot Soap for a complete all-over refreshing experience. Dissolve contents of packet in a tub of comfortably hot water. After bathing, towel off and discover how relaxed and energized you feel. Has Relieved Millions of Feet Since 1870 4 Packets, Net Wt. 4oz.   ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Jocelyn W.
Commerce Township
Amazing! As a mom on the go I don't always have time to get a pedicure so I stop the tub up while in the shower and soak my feet and they feel amazing but the time my shower is over! Great price have found this at the dollar store before!
Cassandra T.
This is truly a treat for tired and sore feet and for an awesome price. I place 1 packet of this into warm water in my foot massager turn on the jets and sit back and relax for 15 minutes. Afterwards my feet feel refreshed, moisturized and super soft. As an extra treat I make sure I have a good thick moisturizing lotion to place on my feet and slip them into a pair of socks and stay off my feet for the res of the night as much as possible.
Delehia N.
Bradenton , FL
I used this on my husband and he loves it . One pack goes a long way (there's like 4-6 in a box). We only used a few shakes out if one packet , turned on the bubbles and watched it grow ! It soaps up super soapy , and leaves your feet feeling very soft .
Ella B.
After leaving my Podiatrist from get a routine visit to check and cut my toenails, so I could see any changes with my feet. I stared using.it more after my appointment. My feet feel so good. Wouldn't have it any other way
Kristen G.
Jackson, GA
I bought this mostly because it is a decent price for the amount in the box. After the first use, my feet were soft and clean feeling. I work 8/9 hours in retail and my feet are always tired. It made them feel a lot better after a warm water soak.
Mary A.
Arlington Hts, IL
This foot soak is great! It is very soothing to sore and dry feet. I use this by filling the bottom of my bath tub with hot water and adding the package in. The formula dissolves quickly and leaves the water very soft. Soak for 20 minutes and you have new feet! This is great after working a very long day! You can also use this as an alternative to an epsom salt bath!
Erin B.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a job where I'm up on my feet all day in a restaurant kitchen. These are so nice to just pop in a basin and add hot water. I don't do them very often, but man, this is a nice treat for your feet. And affordable!
johanna c.
Comstock Park, MI
I honestly like this product I was very iffy about it when I first bought it, it works very well. I would apply a small amount goes a long way
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Omg love love this product it is amazing. Johnson's Baby Johnson's Foot Soap, Packets - 4 ea u have to try it
Tiffany B.
Wheatley Hts, NY
This product is a nice foot soak. After a long days work it is really relaxing and leave your feet feeling good.
Shelbi C.
Where can I locate this item at? Like what aisle or around what products? I'm probably going to buy at my local Walmart.