BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

We love babies. And we understand that their skin can be dry and uncomfortable. That's why we made this deep-hydrating cream that provides intensive, long-lasting moisture to help relieve dry skin. It's clinically proven to improve dry skin after just one use, and it seals in 24 hours of moisture for baby soft skin. Held to our high standard of safety, this cream is dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic and gentle enough to use every day. see more...

Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I ran across this is my local salvage grocery and thought I'd give it a try I must say I am so impressed it not only smells good but it keeps me from having itchy dry skin. It's definitely worth a try and I would definitely recommend it. .I put it on after my bath before bed time .and my skin is soft and moisturized
Rachael N.
I love this product for my son! He has eczema and I have to be careful with what I use even on his body but still needs something that moisturizers. This makes his skin so soft and I only have to put it on once a day and doesn't make his skin break out. I just use it on his body because his face is just so sensitive I'm not willing to try anything else but definitely recommend this for the body.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
This is the only baby lotion I use on my little one. I have tried many. This lotions has a long lasting scent. My daughter has extreme problematic sensitive skin. This leaves her skin nice and smooth as baby skin should be. My husband and I also use this product. We have eczema and psoriasis. We love the way this lotion makes our skin feel after using.
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Ok, I use this on myself... my kids too, but most myself... haha! it is perfect on just shaven legs and does wonders to dry cracking hands! It is also great with kids who have eczema! absorbs quickly and doesn't leave you feeling greasy!
erica q.
Aledo , TX
This lotion is super moisturizing. It feels great going on and I don't notice an fragrance. I use it pretty regularly in the winter. Would recommend.
Ashley S.
Franklin, PA
This is the best Johnson and Johnson product I've ever come across!!! Not just great with my daughters skin but great for my hands too.
Anna Leigh P.
I use this every night on my legs and forearms and I've noticed such a difference in the smoothness and moisture of my skin
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Love this for my daughter when she has extra dry skin in the winter. Thick lathery layer works wonders!
Maritza M.
Los Angeles, CA
I am completely in love with this baby moisture cream keeps my princess skin moisturize
avisha j.
Its the best ever product I have used.I just love it.The packaging is too cute and just love the way it moisturizes my skin.It is marketed in the name of children but can be used by any age group people and yes about the price.....it not that high in fact it's affordable.........
Fatimah A.
Giza,Egypt
What is the best face wash and scrub from clean and clear for me P.S.: my skin type is compenation . [product:clean-&-clear-morning-burst-oil-free-shine-control-facial-cleanser] [product:clean-&-clear-morning-burst-detoxifying-facial-cleanser] [product:clean-&-clear-daily-pore-cleanser,-5.5-oz]