Baby & ToddlerDiaperingBaby WipesJOHNSON’S® Baby
Johnson's Baby Head-To-Toe Baby Cleansing Cloths

Johnson's Baby Head-To-Toe® Baby Cleansing Cloths

by JOHNSON’S® Baby

Your baby's skin may look perfect, but it is very delicate so it needs extra special care throughout the first years of life. Head-To-Toe® baby cleansing cloths are designed as a quick, convenient way to give your baby a gentle, all-over clean without the need for water or drying. With these baby cleansing wipes, you can have the gentle cleansing power of a bath without the tub, whenever, wherever your baby needs it. Enjoy a quick and gentle all-over clean between baths. 2x the size of average baby wipes Thick, ultra-soft texture. Pre-moistened, no water needed. Leaves no residue and won’t dry out skin. Dermatologist-tested. Hypoallergenic. Alcohol free. The No More Tears® formula is mild to the eyes as pure water, which means the baby wipes are suitable to use even on baby's face. No parabens, phthalates, dyes, or soaps. Available in: 15 ct

How it smell this product
How wet are the wipes? Do they compare to that if a baby wipe? Do these leave a sticky residue at all?
Hey guys I have a question about these my daughter is expecting soon in August (a baby boy) and she wanted to know if these are gentle enough for wiping babies private parts and even adult private parts? I would appreciate a answer thank you so much. [product:johnsons-head-to-toe-baby-cleaning-cloths-6-ct-box]
Start your review of Johnson's Baby Head-To-Toe® Baby Cleansing Cloths!
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
I will always love and recommend Johnson's baby wash. It smells good, keeps my son clean, it's easy to take off Dirk and stickiness without scrubbing hard.
Amber P.
Dallas, GA
These are a great product. They are great to use on a busy day to clean baby. And are great to use in between bathtimes. I highly recommend.
Brittany K.
Joliet, IL
this are my go to wipes when my babies are messssy!! i stock up at least 5 packs becuase the price is unbeatable! the smell is amazing, its not greasy, doesnt leave a flim. its perfect for an on the go "bath wipe down" ! ive used these for 3 years with 2 kids and still using them! Best body wipes for babies ive come across by far; even more so works perfect on my babies sensitive skin! highly reccomended for kids of any age not jus babies.
Tessa Q.
I love these wipes! They smell just like Johnson and Johnson original wash and they are huge! I use them on my daughter if she gets messy while we’re not home and they work great. I would for sure buy them again and recommend them to others!
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
I just picked these up today and am so glad I did! They are awesome. They are much larger than standard wipes and they get the job done! My baby loved them and giggled when I wiped him down! They smelled great too!
Ty H.
Glen Allen, VA
I recently went on a 3 day road trip and these helped keep my son clean without actually having to immerse him into bath water. After I was done it was as if he had taken a bath. He was clean and calmed down. I'm going to keep these on hand every time we travel.
Denise M.
Odessa, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like these wipes. They’re so convenient for trips. I use them to clean my babies face and hands. I also use them to clean them up when they’re too tired for a bath. I love the smell, they smell so clean.
april R.
Dillon, SC
I have always used Johnson & Johnson baby wipes when my son was a baby to now. The price is always good and I love the brand!
Shinait G.
Mcallen, TX
Me encanta el shampoo Johnson siempre lo eh utilizado en mis hijos y nos encanta además de su aroma
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These definitely get the job done without having to bathe the kids, but they’re not my first choice! They smell good and are super affordable. They are HUGE, so they are able to cover the whole body!