BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #5 in Baby Wipes

Description:

On-the-Go Package No More Tears® Helpd wipe away over 95% of dirt & germs Gentle care for delicate skin wherever you go. We Love Babies.  And we understand baby s hands and face can get messy.  That s why Johnson s® Hand & Face Wipes were designed to gently and effectively remove dirt and germs from baby s hand and face anywhere, anytime.  Made with our No More Tears® Formula, these wipes are as gentle to baby s eyes as pure water. Moms Trust Johnson s® Always Mild & Gentle™ Alcohol-free Questions? 1-866-JNJ-BABY ;

Johnson's® Baby Hand & Face Wipes
  • "Although they are a little on the pricey side for their purpose, they are one of my favorite baby products in the diaper bag!" in 21 reviews
  • "This is easy to throw in your purse or even diaper bag my son is three and they still work great and even smell great never know when they will be sticky fingers " in 6 reviews
  • "Smell great and do a good job of cleaning up the messes that seem to perpetually follow kids, all while being gentle enough to use on tiny faces and hands." in 6 reviews
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this wipes for cleaning my baby's face on the go! I love how they don't smell like all the other regular wipes do, they have more of a baby soap smell. My son is now 9 months old and has started to eat food and little cereal snacks, so when we are out and a bout and he gets dirty all I have to do is take one of these out and wipe him down and done. Very useful, I will keep buying them.
Aubree D.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Soft and sensitive for newborn skin. I felt like these were softer than regular baby wipes and have the added bonus of killing germs. To be honest though, I'm the kind of mom who likes to let her toddler build their own immune system so baby wipes worked fun for us. If you aren't on a budget restraint and want to give them a go, I totally recommend them!
Danielle B.
Sterling , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think these wipes are a little pricey but completely worth it. They are extremely soft and they smell so great. I love the small packaging that can be stashed in the car, in the diaper bag, purse and all over the house. I have extremely sensitive skin but i love using these in a pinch when I need to.
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These wipes are absolutely amazing! They clean so well and leave my baby smelling so clean! I love the fact that they kill germs and get her clean! They are safe for her to use on her own now that she is older and so easy to bring anywhere! I definitely recommend these to any parent!
Kyra L.
aurora, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Only wipes I keep in my bag now a days. I have a 3 year old and a one year old and these do not irritate either one when I wipe thwir faces or bodies while out. I even have used them for b u t t wipes when in a pinch. I just love the smell and convience of them.
Ashley M.
Clifton
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought these for my son because the scent ain’t as strong as other baby products from Johnston’s I just wiped his hands with them an sometimes his face cause other times it would make his face red an just irritate it but when I used them for his hands they were good :)
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
When you have a messy eater like my kid is, these are for you! My daughters face breaks out if I use regular wipes on her. These are gentle yet effective. They have a mild clean smell to them. They are very soft and get all the food off with one wipe!
graciela e.
Jacksonville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are amazing. Perfect for on the go. I throw them in our separate backpack when we don’t feel like bringing the diaper bag. Great to have when we go shopping and stores are out of cleaners to clean the carts and his sticky fingers
Amber R.
Allentown, PA
Just bought two packs of this product and will definitely buy more! Smells very soothing, like their baby soap. Cleans baby's face and hands without leaving a sticky residue like other wipes sometimes leave behind.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Our little girl always gives herself a milk beard by the time she’s finished a bottle. These are perfect for cleaning up your baby’s face and hands. Even their feet. She loves when I use them on her cheeks.
Dolores A.
Van nuys , CA
How do they smell? Is it good or bad?
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this breakout the face? My daughter has sensitive skin
nichole k.
Allenwood, PA
Are these similar to just using a wipe or better?
Josselyn R.
Riverside, CA
Does it cause rashes to the baby's face ?
Crystal B.
Meadow Lake , SK
Are these good for sensitive skin?