Johnson's® Baby Hand & Face Wipes

Description:

On-the-Go Package No More Tears® Helpd wipe away over 95% of dirt & germs Gentle care for delicate skin wherever you go. We Love Babies.  And we understand baby s hands and face can get messy.  That s why Johnson s® Hand & Face Wipes were designed to gently and effectively remove dirt and germs from baby s hand and face anywhere, anytime.  Made with our No More Tears® Formula, these wipes are as gentle to baby s eyes as pure water. Moms Trust Johnson s® Always Mild & Gentle™ Alcohol-free Questions? 1-866-JNJ-BABY ;

[user:carebear0] Are these wipes safe to use around the eyes ? I don’t want to put anything on my nephews face that can cause burning on his little eyes.
Has anyone used these before? How did you like it?
Es una excelente marca es muy buena y lo mas importante cuida de la piel de mi bebe
Start your review of Johnson's® Baby Hand & Face Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Although they are a little on the pricey side for their purpose, they are one of my favorite baby products in the diaper bag!in 21 reviews
Smell great and do a good job of cleaning up the messes that seem to perpetually follow kids, all while being gentle enough to use on tiny faces and hands.in 6 reviews
This is easy to throw in your purse or even diaper bag my son is three and they still work great and even smell great never know when they will be sticky fingers in 6 reviews
6 years ago
Johnson's® Baby Hand & Face Wipes uploaded by Alysa B.
Johnson's Baby Hand and Face wipes are a wonderfully convenient product. Not only do the wipes smell wonderful but they leave your child's skin feeling soft and moisturized. Much better than your average alcohol free baby wipe I, along with many other Mother's use when we are out and about. This product cleans much better than any baby wipe would and therefor are perfect for sticky fingers and messy faces!! If you haven't given these wipes a try, I think you should!
4 years agoHamilton, ON
These wipes are super soft and not extremely moist so they don't leave you super wet after using them. The material they are made out of is really great and the package is small so they are easy to travel with. I mostly used them when the baby unlatched unexpectedly while I was feeding him to clean up the milk that sprayed everywhere. I would recommend these.
3 years agoPort Hope
A great addition to any diaper bag. I find them to be more gentle on face and hands than using diaper wipes. Also, they are easier to access than pulling out the whole box of wipes. Nice scent and the mild antibacterial ingredient is an added bonus.
2 years agooujda
llo I love thes shoes and this mark so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
2 years agoCasablanca
"Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
"
"
2 years agoNova Iguaçu
Melhor marca, além de cheirosos os produtos da Johnson's são formulados com todo cuidado para não agredir a pele do bebê e nem causar alergia, além do valor que é super em conta. Qualidade e preço adequado definem essa marca, é por isso que sempre recomendo para todas as minhas amigas e sempre escolho para presentear nos chás de bebês.
4 years agoChemainus, BC
These are my go to wipes for on the go. I love them because they are easy to find in any drug store and the price is right! The packaging makes it easy to through in your bag and the pop top makes it easy to open and close. Plus the smell is fantastic and they are sensitive for the little ones skin. I highly recommend this product.
2 years agoPonto Chique
Melhor marca, além de cheirosos dos produtos da Johnson são formulados com todo cuidado para não agredir uma pele do bebê e nem causar alergia, além do valor que é super em conta. Qualidade e preço, defina essa marca, é por isso que semper recomendo para todas as minhas amigas e semper escolho para presentear nos chás de bebês.
3 years agoLima
Ess perfecto para la piel sensible me encantó la piel del los bebes no se irrita ni mucho menos se escaldan es barato y accesible para todas lo recomiendo además es muy fácil de utilizar , rápido de sacar el producto
3 years ago
Absolutely love johnsons :) always fresh and easy package to open and seals back up ! Works on babies skin making her smooth , no cons to it ! Pros fast easy to use !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Crystal R. Are these wipes safe to use around the eyes ? I don’t want to put anything on my nephews face that can cause burning on his little eyes.
Nicołe B. 5 months ago
These Johnson’s hand & face wipes are not safe, at all! The 2nd, of the many ingredients, in these little wipes is phenoxyethanol. It’s an antibacterial that’s used in makeup & as stabilizer in perfume & soaps. It’s very harmful if absorbed through the skin...it’s especially harmful to nursing mothers & babies! It’s also a skin irritant, which can cause blisters, eczema & allergic reactions. It’s harmful if inhaled, or swallowed..& it is found to affect the nervous system as well.. When I read about this chemical it stated that “phenoxyethanol is structurally similar to parabens on a chemical level, so it’s toxicity to the reproductive system isn’t surprising.” Yikes! ~ I know this is a long response. I just wanted to let you (& if anyone else reads this) what they are putting in the products we often use...& in brands that we trust!?! Also, to be aware of what the ingredients really are. ✌️💕