Johnson's Baby Gentle Care Gift Set uploaded by Erika A.Johnson's Baby Gentle Care Gift Set uploaded by Melanie G.Johnson's Baby Gentle Care Gift Set uploaded by mercedes m.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Mild, Gentle #1 Choice of Hospitals Your Gift Contains: Johnson s® Head-To-Toe® Baby Wash - 15fl oz Johnson s® Head-To-Toe® Shea & Cocoa Butter Baby Lotion- 15fl oz Johnson s® Hand and Face Wipes - 25 wipes Johnson s® Baby Shampoo - 7fl oz No More Tears® Johnson s® does not make store brands Ingredients: Head-To-Toe® Baby Wash:   Water, cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Citric Acid Head-To-Toe® Shea & Cocoa Butter Baby Lotion: Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-6, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butyrospermum Parkii , Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter. May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Ac see more...

Hannah A.
How It Feels/Smells/Looks:

It is a yellow tinted gel that foams up gently and feels very moisturizing on the skin. It has the ionic baby scent that is pure perfection, although I wish it didn't have the added fragrance.

Why I Like It:

I used this small bottle on my hands, when I wash them multiple times a day. My hands developed a rash from a UTI/Mastitis that I had and it raked havoc on my hands.This wash was very gentle on my hands and didn't sting any of the cuts that I had from extreme dryness. I have a big bottle of this stuff that it almost empty that I use on Dean and I love how gentle it is on his skin as well. He had a newborn rash and a weekly soap bath worked on it. I give him a bath every other day and only soap up his hair and privates.
Amanda W.
Love these Johnson's baby products! I've used them since my son was born! The no more tears shampoo is great and they're hypoallergenic which I love because my son had many allergies when he was a baby and still has very sensitive skin! The package with everything included is great! I would recommend this to others!
Jasmine S.
Love it so much, it's gentle on the baby's skin and he loves it. I also got a travel kit which was a lifesaver. The bottles last a very long time.
gaby f.
Breese, IL
got it as a traveling kit and it went very well! it was worth its price would buy it again
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I have always relied on Johnson's Baby products for my kids just like my parents did for me and my brothers. It was gentle and no harsh chemicals. Also left your baby smelling fresh and clean like the day you first held him (after his first bath) Always had a nice new baby smell. I tend to use it still as an adult because it still makes my skin nice and smooth as well. Definitely worth buying if you haven't already
Melanie G.
Hello! Para las chicas que hablan español aqui les dejo una pequeña reseña, no tengo bebes jeje yo la uso, es que huele super rico y deja la piel suavecita ademas el olor se queda en la piel por horas. Es super economico lo consegui por 2.35 (dolares) y tiene buen tamaño. 😄😍
Liz
Kansas City
Only baby products I use for my son is Johnson's. Smells great, doesn't give him any allergic reactions and overall a reliable trustworthy product to use on children.
Chelsea E.
Despite recent attacks that J&J has undergone, this is the only wash my mom used on me and the only wash I've used on my own children. Kids are exposed to more chemicals when going for a walk outside (if you're in the city) then they are if they are bathed with J&J. Definitely do your research and stick up for what you believe in, but of the SEVEN children I have used this on (my own, relatives and children I baby'sit) not a single one ever broke out into a rash...
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
These products are not as mild as you think. they dried my sons skin so bad, he'd scratch himself bloody. id appy more and more lotion thinking that would help and i made it worse :-(. finally my doctors said it was these products. if you are going to use them try using their fragrance free ones. or sensitive skin line.
Cally T.
Been using since my daughter was born and never had any problems. Wish the lotions would last longer but not a bad product. I would recommend for first time mom's. Great gift for baby showers , it's how I got mine. I buy the wash still but I've been trying other lotions .
Mary H.
Rochester, MN
What is your favorite product????
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Does anyone else's children get a reaction from this head to toe body wash? Not sure if I should buy this again?
Carmen J.
Favourite shampoo? When i was little i used to love the Johnson's Baby Gentle Care Gift Set but now i kinda like the Herbal Essences Shampoo and also the Head & Shoulders Nourishing 2-in-1
Rebecca G.
How is it on the skin? My son has sensitive skin and we need something that's easy on it.