BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #18 in Baby Oil

JOHNSON’S® baby oil gel contains Aloe Vera, known for its dry skin-soothing properties, as well as Vitamin E, a known skin conditioner. This concentrated oil gel locks in up to 10 times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin, leaving your baby’s skin soft and smooth. Dermatologist- and allergy-tested, this oil gel is clinically proven as a mild and gentle formula for your baby’s skin.

Mineral Oil (huile minérale), Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water (eau)

Buy on Amazon
Jasselin A.
Gastonia , NC
I love using this baby gel as a moisturizer and also as a gel for my kids hair. It leaves my skin really nice and moisturized and can pretty much last all day and it smells good so it’s a plus. I also use it for my kids hair to give it a little shine but you can’t use too much because it’s really oily. That’s the only downside I feel like you need to use it in moderation because if not you will have an oily mess.
Shamika S.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Have used this on all three of my children and I love it. Very affordable, the lavender fragrance is the best. The packaging is ideal and product can easily be picked up from any supermarket or pharmacy.
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
best baby gel i've tried. my son has sensitive skin and their for anything heavy would cause his eczema flare ups but this is so good.
its a oil base gel so its not sticky. and it leaves the hair nice and sleek without it being super greasy.
it leaves a soft gel like texture on the hair very touchable.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I love all baby oil gels, but this is probably my favorite. It's last me pretty much all day. Keeps my skin very soft and mousturized. I have very dry skin so the aloe and vitamin e is perfect for me. It has a very light refreshing scent. It's also great in the summer to keep your feet soft and looking great for those cute sandals.
Marin G.
Kansas City, MO
An amazing in shower moisturizer. Easy to put on, extremely effective for hydrating skin. I love putting it on at the end of my shower. Been using for a few years. Will continue to use. Fresh scent.
Danielle N.
Orange Park, FL
I Love this stuff! Both my kids and I use it after our showers/baths as all 3 of us have eczema. It also helped get rid of my daughter's cradle cap.
Terri H.
I'm a mom but never used this on my child. Instead I used it to shave with and love the results. Left my skin silky smooth
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
I love using this stuff to shave my legs... makes them smooth and shiny instead of dry and scaly.... Great stuff!
Izeir J.
Lakeland, FL
Very smooth and have a great smell too it. Last all day and night. Also it’s great for dry feet like mines
Qurratulain S.
Calgary, AB
I have tried a couple of different dry oils.. all meant to apply after shower. I think the priciest have been from Crab tree and Evelyn. I discovered this on Pinterest and picked it up on a grocery trip. Simply LOVE air! For the dry Calgary weather and cold of Canada it's amazing! I keep it in the shower. The minute I finish, I slather it on! The water stops dripping and I feel cozy! My skin smells lightly scented so it's not an overwhelming smell. Overall,since it's easily available, awesomely priced and works so well, it's my must have beauty product for 2017!
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone used this on their face?