Johnson's® Baby Creamy Baby Oil

Non Greasy, Rich, Creamy Texture Mildness Clinically Proven® We Love Babies, And we understand how to moisturize and help help protect baby soft skin.  That s why our creamy oil, enriched with soothing Aloe and Vitamin E, combines rich emollients with Johnson s® Baby Oil to provide long lasting miniaturization.  Our indulgent, non greasy creamy oil absorbs quickly and leaves nothing but softness behind the skin.  Its sweet yet subtle fragrance will delight your senses. Moms Trust Johnson s® Always Mild & Gentle Our Babies Will Inherit our Planet.™ Please Recycle ; 1-866-JNJ-Baby

So I read that the aloe Vera and vitamin e formula keeps away mosquitoes. However, it’s discontinued. Does that Shea and cocoa butter formula work the same? Or is it just the green bottle??
I have super sensitive skin so I use this, and the Kidgets brand of baby lotion and creamy baby oil to keep my skin moisturized. My question was, since I tend to break out with the eyelid primers that I previously used. Could.I use this? Or is the formulas too drastically different to even bother trying?
Do you know if this product is very greasy?
Start your review of Johnson's® Baby Creamy Baby Oil!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Johnson's® Baby Creamy Baby Oil uploaded by Melissa B.
Johnson's® Baby Creamy Baby Oil uploaded by Melissa B.
I really love this lotion!! I used it all the time when my daughter was a baby and I still use it for myself. It honestly really helps relieve the itchiness from mosquito bites!! I use it on my legs a lot in the summer. It has a really light scent that I really love, it’s reminiscent of perfume but not floral. It is on the thicker side, but it has a light, creamy texture and it absorbs quickly. Definitely recommend!!! #summerskincare #lotion #baby #skincare
Missy E.
Texas City
Not sure if this item protects from mosquito's as well as the aloe vera and vitamin e green tube.  The aloe vera version was discontinued, but I don't know why.  Please bring this back.
Maggie N.
Pilot Mtn, NC
LOVE Creamy Baby Oil. It is great for babies, but I ABSOLUTELY love to use it throughout the year with my older children and myself. I can't stand bug spray, but do not mind the smell/cost of this. We all use this to cover ourselves and all bugs and misquotes don't touch us! Great fore more than just babies!
Lauren M.
Hopatcong, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always have this is my hiking/camping bag! It works great to repel bugs!! As well as leaving your skin feeling great
Khrissy L.
Columbus, OH
Johnson's® Baby Creamy Baby Oil uploaded by Khrissy L.
I love this, this is amazing and I would recommend this to everyone! It is affordable and it is amazing and the children love it. I like the aloe one more but the brown one is good too
Alyssa A.
Bridgeville
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm actually reviewing for the aloe & vitamin e lotion, not sure why this one is coming up. But I loved using it for my daughter (who has sensitive skin) when she got a little too much sun this summer. It healed it almost over night.
Ginette G.
Holt, FL
This is my go to product for all outdoor activities mosquito won't touch you. Its not greasy at all rubs in like lotion. I'm on my second bottle for the summer. This product is super for toddlers and babies. I highly recommend this product.
Hector C.
Yuma, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Used this on my niece since she was born. She is four now and still use it on her from time to time. Makes her skin very moist and smooth and smelling like a baby. Doesn’t leave her to oily or shinny either.
Bethany R.
Buena Park, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this cream baby oil, it smells amazing and makes my daughters skin feel silky smooth, she’s had issues with bumps on her legs and some dry skin and so far after tying sooooo many products this is the only one that actually seems to be making a difference. It’s affordable and I love the creamy consistency it’s a great moisturizer. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Kari D.
Biddeford, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Johnson's® Baby Creamy Baby Oil uploaded by Kari D.
Purchased at: Walmart
this is amazing for anyone with sensitive skin. it's enriched with aloe Vera & vitamin E. It's very creamy & smooth going on but dosent make you look greasy or oily. Everyone on my house uses this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...