BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #32 in Baby Lotion

Johnson's Baby Cream Baby Lotion: Mildness clinically proven Moisturizes for 24 hours for baby-soft skin

• How many of you actually use this on yourself as well as ...2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me what the difference between the baby c...1 Answers
  • This bottle does not last long .2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
may a.
Cairo, Egypt
I love this product so much it is perfect for oily skin and I recommend it to all is is like miracle for skin💓💓💓💓💓 Johnson's® BedTime baby lotion
Becca F.
Love this baby lotion it's very good for the Sunbed I buy it in Dunnes stores it leaves u feeling hydrated and smooth it is very nicely packed very good value it's not pricey at all id definitely buy it again
Cassandra R.
The smell from the baby lotion it's what really gets to me. I wear it all day long and everyone compliments on it, because come on, it's a fragrance everyone knows and love. My favorite lotion hands down.
Yolaiisy C.
Esta crema la uso yo y no soy bebe es super buena y te deja la piel supee suave y super hidratada al ponertela sientes la diferencua de una vez.
Angie R.
I guess that is a baby product is so effective. the levels of hidratation is so high really yo feel how it works and is not so $$$
Honestly, i love this product I'm not a baby but hey it leaves my skin feeling soft. I prefer this one more than the Magic one.
Barbara D.
To keep baby's skin soft and smelling good then Johnson & Johnson's Baby Cream Lotion will never disappoint.
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON
I would give this zero stars if I could. Full of parabens, fragrance and dyes. Awful for anyone's skin.
Samira A.
Khalda
This is great I love this product not just for babies but for everyone. I love it it's great.
Katelyn  H.
Millbrook
Smells good but doesn't absorb well into babies skin. I use a more natural lotion instead
Madeline Z.
Oak Park , IL
Am I the only one that thinks this is so much more moisturizing than the bottled lotion?
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
How many of you actually use this on yourself as well as your baby?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This bottle does not last long .
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can anyone tell me what the difference between the baby cream and baby lotion is? Are they both necessities or do you recommend just using one or the other? Same scent? Thanks :)