BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

Johnson's Baby Cream Baby Lotion: Mildness clinically proven Moisturizes for 24 hours for baby-soft skin

• How many of you actually use this on yourself as well as ...2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me what the difference between the baby c...1 Answers
  • This bottle does not last long .2 Answers
Katie S.
Millville, NJ
I love this lotion not only for my son but I use it lol smells so good and moisturizing
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
I use .
It's pretty good . I like this product very much. The fragance is excellent.
Jennifer C.
Hialeah, FL
This cream never lets me down it moisturizers as it leaves them smelling awesome .
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
This smells amazing and feels so smooth. I use it on my little one and on myself.
Samantha P.
David City, NE
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes the skin feel so good. I even use it on myself. The smell can be almost too strong sometimes when putting it all over my sons body but worth it.
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
Ever since i was young until now (at age 25), I've been using this cream on my skin. I feel like it works wonders especially if you have a lot of dry skin and cracks from the cold weather. I used to use it on my arms and legs more particularly because I used to wax, and my skin used to get overall dry and burned (sometimes) from the hot wax. This cream worked wonders in less time than anything else i would try to use.
Mabeli P.
United States, FL
The best lotion ever! Nothing bad at all! It’s pretty affordable, amazing smell and scent. It hydrate the skin but it doesn’t leave it greasy. I actually use it on me, not a Baby !
Jodie-leigh B.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
This is an amazing product not just for babies!! I have this with me most the time just in case I need it, amazing for women after shaving so it would be amazing for children brings no rashes up and keep skin smooth and soft❤️ I recommend this to everybody
Tayla R.
Dunedin
This moisturiser leaves my son's skin unbelievably soft and smooth! I use it every morning because he has super dry skin on his face and hair. It works so well that I even use it to moisturise my legs and it works amazingly! Definitely gonna buy again, once I eventually run out because I received heaps for my baby shower! Haha!
Lisa F.
Mangalore
Really really amazing product! Agreed it's for babies, but then it makes your skin feel really soft and pampered. Also, its smells just amazing. There's a mild fragrance to it which is not very overpowering. The texture of the cream is light and there no oiliness at all after application. Love it!
Madeline Z.
Cicero, IL
Am I the only one that thinks this is so much more moisturizing than the bottled lotion?
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
How many of you actually use this on yourself as well as your baby?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This bottle does not last long .
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can anyone tell me what the difference between the baby cream and baby lotion is? Are they both necessities or do you recommend just using one or the other? Same scent? Thanks :)