BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

Johnson's Baby Cream Baby Lotion: Mildness clinically proven Moisturizes for 24 hours for baby-soft skin

• How many of you actually use this on yourself as well as ...2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me what the difference between the baby c...1 Answers
  • This bottle does not last long .2 Answers
Tyler C.
Birmingham, MI
Johnson & Johnson products cause my son's skin to become red, bumpy & enflamed. I prefer more natural products!
Morgan W.
Kapolei, HI
I love this stuff for my sensitive skin. The smell is great and it decently priced for the amount you get.
Laina T.
I don't care for this lotion. It works.. but all the added ingredients, I just don't care for them!
Adriana c.
Ventura , CA
Love the johnsons baby lotion makes my baby skin smooth and makes him smell nice after a good bath!!
Alesandy C.
Salisbury, NC
Love this product, moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling like a baby's skin!It smells great too.
Corin H.
Northville, MI
I love this baby shampoo! I use it myself and it leaves my skin baby soft! Great for sensitive skin!
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Great for adult skin too! it keeps my skin really smooth and refreshed. i definitely recommend
Kate T.
Nevada, IA
I love the smell of this lotion!!!!! Probably one of my favorite smells honestly #mommystatus
Alejandra L.
La Habra
Such a great baby lotion. It smells so good and leaves the skin so soft and moisturized.
Erika M.
Mc Farland, CA
I love to carry one in my babies diaper bag to keep him moisturized its perfect size tho
Madeline Z.
Cicero, IL
Am I the only one that thinks this is so much more moisturizing than the bottled lotion?
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
How many of you actually use this on yourself as well as your baby?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This bottle does not last long .
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can anyone tell me what the difference between the baby cream and baby lotion is? Are they both necessities or do you recommend just using one or the other? Same scent? Thanks :)