BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #32 in Baby Lotion

Johnson's Baby Cream Baby Lotion: Mildness clinically proven Moisturizes for 24 hours for baby-soft skin

• How many of you actually use this on yourself as well as ...2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me what the difference between the baby c...1 Answers
  • This bottle does not last long .2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Vanessa G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
love this baby cream have been using it for years leaves skin soft and smooth love the scent. very calm for my daughter's skin
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
I love this smell over any other baby product. I think it works well i only wish it were less watery if that makes any sense
Sandy H.
This product works very well if you have dry skin or looking for a lotion just to moisturize. I love the baby powder smell
jessica P.
Porterville, CA
Johnson n Johnson is the best baby brand. I buy all tgeir products all the time for my little ones. And the smells awesome
Melaney B.
Quincy, IL
I choose not to use Johnson and Johnson products. There are so many additives I would rather pick something more natural.
hope a.
Lindsay, CA
The smell of this product is amazing but every time i applied it to my babies skin she would get bumps all over her skin.
Latika D.
Moisturizes my skin really well and also has a baby powder smell to it which I love. Also it is good for sensitive skin.
Janet M.
Parlier, CA
Smells great but dint really last lon on my son skin. I even tried appling it more often and it made my sons skin oily
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
It's the ultimate "baby" smell. I love the original scent. I use it on my youngest two after baths and before bedtime.
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
This Is A Must Whn You Have A Baby, It Make Your Baby's Skin Very Soft And Hydrated, And It Has A Cute Baby Smell.
Madeline Z.
Oak Park , IL
Am I the only one that thinks this is so much more moisturizing than the bottled lotion?
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
How many of you actually use this on yourself as well as your baby?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This bottle does not last long .
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can anyone tell me what the difference between the baby cream and baby lotion is? Are they both necessities or do you recommend just using one or the other? Same scent? Thanks :)