BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #22 in Baby Lotion

Johnson's Baby Cream Baby Lotion: Mildness clinically proven Moisturizes for 24 hours for baby-soft skin

• How many of you actually use this on yourself as well as ...2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me what the difference between the baby c...1 Answers
  • This bottle does not last long .2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Andrea M.
Raleigh, NC
Best baby lotion out there! Leaves skin super soft and the smell is amazing. The only lotion I use on my two year old. Heck, I love the smell so much I use it on myself. Lol
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have used this lotion for most of my life since i suffer from really dry skin. This lotion works really good, it does help moisturize the skin. And it smells so good!
Susanna T.
Brooklyn, NY
I've used this since I was a child! It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. The smell is amazing bc it's not some strong perfume smells that tend to irritate my skin. I will keep buying this to use as a body lotion
Nicole D.
Cincinnati, OH
It smells good and there are no harsh chemicals in it which is important. One of my little ones has very sensitive skin. I have had no issues using this product.
Scarlet W.
I love this lotion. I have always been picky about lotion cause I have gotten some that seems to be watery and some that's thick. I love thick lotion and something that is very moisturizing.
Kathryn S.
Talladega, AL
I love any kind of Johnson & Johnson product! This baby lotion has the classic baby lotion smell and it works well to moisturize dry skin and it is great for any skin type really.
Jennifer P.
Memphis, TN
Not a huge fan of lotion, but I use this when I get razor burn, since I have sensitive skin. And it works great. Not greasy or oily. My legs just soak up the moisture.
Rebecca H.
Moultrie, GA
Johnson and Johnson baby cream is amazing. I love the "new baby" smell. The texture is perfect for daily use. I use it on my children and myself to moisturize daily.
m r.
Huge fan of the smell, even larger fan of the results. if you want smooth skin definitely use this. it's so hydrating and sensitive skin friendly. love it.
Gabrielle K.
Seriously this lotion is the real MVP. I use it daily for my face and body and it always leaves my super sensitive skin super soft. Absolutely love it!
Madeline Z.
Oak Park , IL
Am I the only one that thinks this is so much more moisturizing than the bottled lotion?
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
How many of you actually use this on yourself as well as your baby?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This bottle does not last long .
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Can anyone tell me what the difference between the baby cream and baby lotion is? Are they both necessities or do you recommend just using one or the other? Same scent? Thanks :)