Johnson's® Baby Cream Baby Lotion

Johnson's Baby Cream Baby Lotion: Mildness clinically proven Moisturizes for 24 hours for baby-soft skin

Does Johnson & Johnson even make this anymore? I see the new variety (with a pump top), but they've changed the formula & I find the new stuff just doesn't moisturize as well, or smell the same. I'm so sad....I want them to bring back this version!!
Hey guys I wanna know how does it smells like?
Do you recommend it for one month baby?  She has sensitive skin like every newborn
Start your review of Johnson's® Baby Cream Baby Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Seguin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells so delicious and leaves your skin so soft and very hydrated. My niece and nephews enjoy it! I love to apply it after a shower ! The kids don’t complaint or fuss about it irritating their eyes ! It’s very affordable and well worth the store brands !! Check it out!
Laredo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Johnson's® Baby Cream Baby Lotion uploaded by Rocio M.
excellent cream I like its smell, and the way it relaxes my baby after putting it on the smell lasts a long time without a doubt the best
Cataula, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Johnson's® Baby Cream Baby Lotion uploaded by Brittney B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Nothing compares to Johnson’s baby lotion. It keeps my toddler smelling like a newborn and skin so soft ❤️
Copperas Cove, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Johnson's® Baby Cream Baby Lotion uploaded by Abigail V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Why am I so obsessed with the way this stuff smells?!?! I feel this lotion does a good job of keeping my skin moisturized and when it is on sale I would repurchase. #emptiesJohnson's® Baby Cream Baby Lotion
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using this lotion on my daughter after he bath. It smells bette than others that i have tried. My daughter loves it. It definitely meets my expectations and hers.
Ault, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son has eczema and I love the smell of the Johnson baby cream because it smells like you imagine a baby smelling like. It is a fresh and clean scent but is very strong and doesn't seem to be super moisturizing plus it is greasy. We switched to the aveeno eczema therapy and will stick with that brand.
Lancaster, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have used this lotion for my children throughout the years. I love it so much that I have started using it for myself. It is a quality product with a wonderful fragrance of baby powder. I love pastels and pink happens to be one of my favorite colors!
Somerset, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I even use this for myself!! Love this sooo much. I use it on my little ones everytime they come out of the bath. It’s such a refreshing smell & makes their skin feel so soft & smooth. Highly recommend!!!
Hutto, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this lotion. It smells like a baby lol. It does hydrate the skin well. And didn't leave a strong smell.
Springfield, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Has a great smell! Leaves baby's skin so soft! I used this lotion and the Johnson's Baby Bedtime® Baby Lotion for all of my babies! My kids love putting this lotion on and always ask to put some on.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
Ashley M. il y a 2 ans
Don’t think so but i will not recommend cause they are not cruelty free
Princeton, WV