Johnson's® Baby Cream Baby Lotion

by JOHNSON’S® Baby

Johnson's Baby Cream Baby Lotion: Mildness clinically proven Moisturizes for 24 hours for baby-soft skin

Does it has lot of chemicals in it?   Johnson's® Baby Cream Baby Lotion
Is cream good like lotion is?
Start your review of Johnson's® Baby Cream Baby Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Polk City, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great product It is great for sensitive skin and is a thicker product than the body lotion great for dry skin
Bear, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the smell of this lotion. I always made sure I had little bottles of it on me. It definitely nails the baby smell
Tomball, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This lotion is very creamy. It smells delightful and it leaves my babies skin feeling very soft and smelling very good.
Forrest city, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Loved using this at night for my baby or the lavender scented. Especially after a bath to lock in moisture for her skin
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the products. Have used on all of my children and will continue with the children i will have in the future.
jonesville, NC
love this product, smells so good, comforting for sleeping baby, cheap, helps relax fussy babies. i would def buy again
Aliso Viejo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We use this lotion daily. We like the smell of this lotion and it makes her skin so smooth and hydrated for a long time
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the consistency and texture of this lotion but I am hesitant to but again because the fragrance is overwhelming.
Davenport
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the smell ! Helps my baby stay smooth and smelling great , everyone compliments him when he is using this product.
Marksville
I love the soft smell and the way it makes my sons skin feel. I use this product on my self and older children aswell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Princeton, WV