Johnson's® Baby CottonTouch™ Newborn Wash & Shampoo

Your little love, whose skin is up to 30% thinner, deserves our best. The NEW CottonTouch™ Newborn Wash & Shampoo is made with real cotton, specially designed for and perfectly pH balanced to newborn's sensitive skin. Light & gentle enough from day one, this newborn shampoo and body wash rinses clean & leaves no residue.

• Contains real cotton.
  • Hypoallergenic.
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes.

Does this shampoo smell really good for a newborn baby ?
Is this baby product gentle on sensitive skin?
Start your review of Johnson's® Baby CottonTouch™ Newborn Wash & Shampoo!
2 days agoPhiladelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
this is my favorite scent that they have ever made it’s recently new has a clean smell to it and it’s perfect cause it’s newborn and for babies with scensitive skin. my son has eczema and his skin gets irritated easily and i love all these products i use this and the lotion for him and they work great!
2 months agoBerwick, LA
I love how light and airy this wash and shampoo is. It’s very lightly fragranced which I don’t particularly like because I love when babies smell freshly bathed in the classic powdery smelling scents, but I could see how it could be a plus to other people! This would probably be a great fit for someone who is sensitive (or who’s baby is sensitive) to perfumes.
3 months agoCentral
I love this product even tho my son is a toddler we still use. It’s affordable to my budget. No it doesn’t need improvement. There’s no pros or cons it’s baby wash it’s gentle on a child’s skin. I’m very satisfied
2 months agoShalimar, FL
I love that this doesn’t have a heavy fragrance. It’s just a light, clean smell. It didn’t irritate my baby’s skin (or mine; I have super sensitive skin) so I loved that. The regular Johnson’s washes irritate my skin, so I was happy that this one didn’t. I definitely recommend this for newborn babies!
6 months agoHouston, TX
Can I begin by saying how amazing this smells?! Makes me want to use it on myself too! But the best thing is, my baby loves it too during bathtime. I will recommend this to all mommies and mommies-to-be! I pair this with the newborn lotion and my baby smells yum!
3 months ago
Clean, nice, and simple. I used this product on my son and it didn't cause any irritations on his skin. I purchased at cvs because they are usually on sale and offer coupons. I will continue to use this item on my future children and recommend to sensitive skin.
2 months agoFairfield, CA
Purchased at: Target
We’ve been using this on our baby for some time now. We’ve tried other baby shampoos but have always gone back to Johnson’s. The smell seems to soothe my baby so we make sure to bathe her before she goes to sleep. The smell isn’t overwhelming but calming.
2 months agoPittsburgh , PA
First thing is it smells sooo good and it definitely leaves your baby's skin soft to the touch I'm really impressed with the new line of products they are coming out with lately I will continue to use their products now and in the future
2 months agoFort Mill
This stuff is amazing! I bought it for my son, unfortunately his skin didn’t agree with it but I loved the smell so much that I buy it for myself. It has a nice floral/clean happy smell. I would definitely recommend trying it!
7 months ago
I was so excited to try this body wash & shampoo due to the amazing scent. Sadly, both of my twins had a bad reaction to this product. Their skin was red after a couple minutes of drying them off and changing them. The next day, they both had slight bumps over their body. Since I was so excited for this product, I wanted to be sure it was the culprit of their skin changes but couldn’t continue use and gave up on this product after 4 days when I noticed their skin starting to dry out as well. A week later, and after using another product, their skin returned back to its normal condition. For whatever reason, this body wash shampoo doesn’t agree with their sensitive skin.