Johnson's Baby CottonTouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion

Your little love, whose skin is up to 30% thinner, deserves our best. The NEW CottonTouch™ Newborn Face and Body Lotionis made with real cotton, specially designed for, and pH balanced to newborn's sensitive skin. Light gentle enough from day one, this newborn product provides moisturization that absorbs fast, lasts for 24 hours and leaves baby’s skin incredibly soft. Contains real cotton. Hypoallergenic. Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate and gentle skin. No parabens, phthalates or dyes. Available in: 13.6 FL Oz (400ml); 27.1FL Oz (800ml); 1.69floz (50mL); 6.76floz (200mL)

Is this good for adult with oily skin ?
Does this sting if it accidentally gets in eyes?
Start your review of Johnson's Baby CottonTouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion!
Courtney P.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Absolutely love the CottonTouch range by Johnson’s. They all smell absolutely amazing and keep baby’s skin soft and smelling nice for hours and hours after they’ve been washed in it. In my opinion it has a newborn baby type of smell which I absolutely love. Would definitely recommend this to any parents!
Kayleigh E.
Grays, Essex
I have used this body lotion on my daughter since she was born. She's now 5 months old. I love it. The scent is great, it's not sticky or greasy. It sinks into the skin well. A little goes a long way and you get alot in a pump bottle. For a really reasonable price. It's also suitable for newborn sensitive skin
Loretta M.
Tooting, London
Johnson's Baby CottonTouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion uploaded by Loretta M.
Johnson's Baby CottonTouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion great product my toddlers skin was silky soft and this smells divine. No nasties in here. It's great value for money also.
Nadine D.
Clitheroe, Lancashire
Lovely simple and gentle lotion for both baby and mama. This has a cuddly soft scent of fresh cotton and sinks in really quickly while also hydrating the skin.
Weronika B.
Telford, Shropshire
My baby love this product . No any of allergy symptoms. Smell amazing! I use from first days .
Megan R.
burnley , lancashire
do not rate this product at all. it made my daughters hair fall out soon as i stopped using it her hair starting growing back. it also made her skin very dry so wouldn't say it's great for sensitive skin affordable but not worth wasting your money on. it does have a nice smell
Caroline S.
Blackpool, Lancashire
I got this as a free sample and when I used it on my baby I fell in love with it. It smells gorgeous and left his skin feeling so soft. I believe my baby slept better after using this after his bath before bed. I even use it on myself now. Would definitely recommend
Bethany R.
Rowley regis, West midlands
Used this product on my baby as I like to get products that are appropriate for sensitive skin as he can react to some products. This was completely fine and we use it regularly.
Aimee A.
Melksham, Wiltshire
This is a really lovely, lightly fragranced product. Leaves the skin feeling super soft to the touch. Is a lovely moisturiser to use after bath time for some baby massage before getting them dressed. Would absolutely recommend to other parents.
Rhian C.
Use this as a wash and a bath bubble! This product smells great and is lovely on my little boys skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Valerie S.
Chateauguay
il y a 2 ans
Valerie F. il y a 2 ans
Yes definitely! I used it all the time for my daughter and on myself!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Morgan B.
Elberta
il y a 3 ans
Johnson's Baby CottonTouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion ? This product is really awesome it works wonders and makes you cotton soft
Carmen P. il y a 3 ans