Johnsons Baby Cologne Regular 125ml

by johnson's philippines

Johnson's Baby Cologne Regular has a gentle, fresh fragrance with a pleasant combination of floral and citrus hints. It leaves your baby smelling clean and fresh. This clinically proven mild formula is alcohol free, making it just right for your baby's delicate skin.

Net quantity of 125 ml; Gentle, fresh fragrance with a pleasant combination of floral and citrus hints; Leaves your baby smelling clean and fresh; Clinically proven mild formula that is alcohol free; Just right for your baby's delicate skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnsons Baby Cologne Regular 125ml!
junearich L.
Block 2 Lot 81 Hacienda Hills, Brgy Palo-Alto, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use this a lot when I was teenager up to college. I forgot the exact name the one with 'morning' (lol!) It smells nice and I feel fresh. It's definitely a good product to try specially for those who has sensitive skin or for the younger ones, I guess.

Looking for your answer?