Johnson's® Baby Cologne Morning Dew uploaded by Nathlene E.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

With and improved formula and a gentler fragrance, JOHNSON’S® BABY COLOGNE Morning Dew combines floral and dewy scents that leave your baby smelling fresh and always ready for cuddles.JOHNSON’S® Triple Baby Protection seal is our commitment to caring protection that combines Safety.

• Alcohol Denat.
  • Water
  • Fragrance
  • PEG-40
  • Hydrogenated Castor Oil

• Where can I purchase this product? I love Johnson and Joh...2 Answers
  • يشوـبلاشقهملابشميقلرلاشيبعهب1 Answers
Nathlene E.
This is literally my forever favorite cologne!! My grandma always buy this to me when I was young, that's why it's still my favorite until now. Every time I smell it on myself, it reminds me of my grandma! 😍 I miss her so muuuch❤
Brandi R.
Johnsons johnsons has been around for ever. Trustworthy brand. Had never seen this product until recently. Cologne? Eye catcher. Very affordable and it smelled great. I will def be a repeat purchaser for my friend's little ones. Definitely give it a try.
Aimeeh L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is nice if your kid always gets sweaty and smelly! The handy one is better, so you can bring it outside. Otherwise you don't really need to put cologne when your kiddo is just inside the house. :)
Jordan W.
This product works great! Gentle on babies skin and very light in scent. Perfect for sensitive babies.
Celeste D.
Where can I purchase this product? I love Johnson and Johnson. I've never seen it at any of our Wal-marts.
nana d.