BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Shampoo

We love babies. And we understand babies' delicate eyes need special care. That's why Johnson's® Baby Shampoo is as gentle to the eyes as pure water. Our No More Tears® formula contains natural lavender and chamomile, ingredients known to soothe and relax. Clinically proven mild, it cleanses gently and rinses easily, leaving hair beautifully soft and shiny. Mom's Trust Johnson's® Baby™. Always Mild & Gentle®.

• Johnson's® Baby Calming Shampoo ok, this is going to be t...2 Answers
  • Does anyone ever have an issue with this drying their bab...6 Answers
  • Is this shampoo suitable for sensitive dry skin?2 Answers
Johnson's® Baby Calming Shampoo

Start your review of Johnson's® Baby Calming Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I wouldn't say it knocked my kids out, but it definitely smells really good!" in 1 review
Samantha S.
Norwich
Purchased at: Walgreens
Johnson's® Baby ShampooJohnson's® Baby Calming Shampoo I recommend all Johnson’s products for your kids! They don’t hurt your babies eyes and make bathtime fun with the bubbles! No bad reactions (and my kids have sensitive skin) regardless of the products I’ve used and the lavender does seem to calm the kids down a little!
Léa F.
Katy, TX
For us, one of the most important things in order to create a bedtime routine for our son was bathtime. He became a much better sleeper when he knew exactly what to expect, and one of those things was a nice shampoo with Johnson's Baby Calming Shampoo. This gentle formula left my baby's hair clean whilst enveloping him in a soothing aroma that he came to associate with bedtime. To this day, I use this on my toddler because even I have created an association between those rewarding and magical moments and the relaxing smell!
Genevieve K.
Monroe, WI
This is a baby staple. It’s inexpensive and widely available. The lavender scent is lovely, although I don’t know how much of a calming effect it really has on anyone. It smells nice. That’s therapeutic enough for us. We did find the bedtime formula to be slightly less drying than the original Johnson’s baby shampoo, as well. We paired it with the coordinating baby body wash, but we probably could have used the shampoo head to toe with the same results.
Abigail O.
Arleta
Like I’ve said before this lavender bedtime line is MAGICAL! It puts your baby to sleep and soothes them instantly! Start off with the bubble bath in their bath and shampoo them with this product and top it all off with the Bedtime Lotion and your baby or toddler will be begging to go to bed! IN LOVE with this works well for fussy toddlers and babies who need a rest after a long day they sleep so soundly they’ll wake up in such a better mood
Hailey D.
Cocoa, FL
I use this nightly with my girls bath. The calming and soothing lavender in it helps her wind down and gets her ready for bedtime. We believe this helps her achieve her full night of sleep and ever since we’ve started using this, she’s been sleeping through the night! 10/10 will keep using this.
Michaela M.
Woodridge, IL
I pair this with the matching body wash and lotion and that trifecta is amazing! This is my go to scent and product for my daughter. This cleans her hair well and isn't harsh. It's also gentle enough where if you were to accidentally get some suds in your child's eyes, it doesn't irritate or hurt them. The scent is amazing and lingers for days. It's calming and soothing especially right before bedtime!
Amber W.
Warren, OH
This is the only baby shampoo i use. It smells amazing. It has a great lather, my sons hair always smells and feels great. It also dont irratate hes eyes at all. I have never had a issue of him crying or having any irratation from this shampoo. Its very reasonably priced as well. My son is now 4 and i still use it on him and it still calms and relaxes him. This is a all time favorite of mine.
Holly W.
I believe this is the lavender soap? It looks like it from the purple bottle so I’m gonna do my review thinking that’s what this is 😂 anywayssss, this is works wonders on my daughter when she’s being fussy, is sick, or just in a bad mood. Puts her to sleep within about 20 mins of her bath. I always nurse her after I bathe her and lotion her and I use the lavender lotion too. Would recommend!
Kirsten B.
frederick, md USA
I'm not a lavender person but the soft calming scent of this baby shampoo/wash is a must have for every parent. I not only use it at home but usually include it with new parent gifts as well as the vapor bath from the same brand. When you have a cranky sick baby being able to combine bath and bed time as part of a calming- feel better routine for parent and child is magic.
7-2-17 C.
Fisher
Absolutely love this product! I was nervous at first from a lot of the bad comments on it but I decided to try it out and it works so good and she loves the smell! I used another product before this one and she hated it so I switched to this and ever since then she loves bath time and the lotion is probably the best I’ve used for her never leaves her dry or flaky

Walmart