Johnson's Baby Calming Shampoo

We know baby’s delicate hair needs special care during bath time. That’s why our baby shampoo, is specially designed to gently cleanse baby’s fine hair and delicate scalp. Our calming baby shampoo, with NaturalCalm® aromas helps soothe baby before bed. Rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny and smelling wonderfully fresh. Relaxing NaturalCalm® aromas help soothe baby before bed. Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh. The No More Tears® formula allows for a tear-free experience and is as gentle to the eyes as pure water. No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes. Available in: 20.3 FL Oz (600ml), 13.53floz (400mL)

Mee encanta usarlo de noche con mi hija ?
no la e probado pero me encantaría mucho , veré adquirirla muy pronto y poder dejar mi reseña
Se que es una buena marca en bebés.. Irrita los ojos?
Start your review of Johnson's Baby Calming Shampoo!
Product Highlights
I wouldn't say it knocked my kids out, but it definitely smells really good!in reviews
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Johnson's Baby Calming Shampoo uploaded by ketzi T.
It is ideal if we want them to sleep, this is!!!....👍 It relaxes them during the bath and ready to sleep, the night is calmer for them, It is ideal if we want them to sleep.
Megan F.
Milwaukee, WI
Johnson's Baby Calming Shampoo uploaded by Megan F.
Purchased at: Target
Lmao we love this shampoo!! Have been using it since she was a baby, love the smell and just everything about it.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Te mis shampoo favoritos para bañar a mis bebes por la noche su tierno y adorable aroma hace que mis bebes duerman super rico, humecta su piel y la hidrata ademas deja un gran aroma a lavanda 🥰🤗
Mitzi A.
Spring, TX
Johnson's Baby Calming Shampoo uploaded by Mitzi A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a lover of Jhonson's products, I still use this in 3 years, because it is delicate with her skin, she suffers from eczema and this shampoo is not aggressive for her skin because it is a baby. i love the scent. Soy amante de los productos Jhonson's, este lo uso aún en ninguna de 3 años, pues es delicado con su piel, ella padece eczema y este shampoo por ser de bebé no es agresivo para su piel. me encanta el aroma. Johnson's Baby Calming Shampoo
Alessandra L.
San Benito, TX
Johnson's Baby Calming Shampoo uploaded by Alessandra L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Este shampo para bebe es realmente muy bueno tengo casi una semana usandolo para mis bebes y supuestamente dice el shampo que ayuda a relajar al bb despues del baño😍💗⚘ es bueno y me encanto😍👶
Kelli C.
Dewey, AZ
Johnson's Baby Calming Shampoo uploaded by Kelli C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I give my 16 month old a bath every night using the Calming Johnson and Johnson Shampoo to wash her hair and I hold her afterwards and literally just can't stop sniffing her hair!! It smells so good and calms her down for a nice long nights sleep.
Andi S.
Liberty Hill
I loved the scent, but unfortunately I had an allergic reaction to this. I have no problem with any of the other scents.
Maryna S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Johnson's Baby Calming Shampoo uploaded by Maryna S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
When I get bored of that all fancy shampoos I’m going back to the Johnsons. It takes a good care and help to restore damaged hair.
Angela F.
Attalla, AL
Bedtime hits different for my 8 month old and 9 year old when I use this. It smells so good.
Franchesca M.
Bridgeport, CT
Johnson's Baby Calming Shampoo uploaded by Franchesca M.
My baby was born with alot of hair. So i had to find something so it was well kept. My babies hair is long. I love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
LEAR32623|OLUWATOBI RACHAEL A.
Doral, FL
il y a un an
What do you think about the Johnson's Baby Calming Shampoo, does it really calm or is it just a normal Shsmpoo?
ela G. il y a 9 mois
Smells very good,but i dont think its calming.
Jessie A.
Fort Wayne, IN
il y a un an
Nicole M. il y a un an
I would imagine it is similar to the bath as they are both made by Johnson’s. Maybe do a little patch test first?