Johnson's® Baby Bubble Bath & Wash uploaded by Marcie M.Johnson's® Baby Bubble Bath & Wash uploaded by monay p.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #11 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Description:

Turn bathtime into fun time! JOHNSON’S® baby bubble bath and wash combines big, bubblin’ fun with our extra gentle NO MORE TEARS® formula. No need to save bubbles for special occasions, this baby bubble bath and wash with the CLINICALLY PROVEN MILDNESS formula is gentle enough to use once a day on baby girls and boys for bathtime fun and bonding.

Water (eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Laureth-4, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Parfum

Johnson's® Baby Bubble Bath & Wash
  • "It is very affordable and makes a lot of bubbles to make bath time fun!" in 1 review
  • "Not only does it smell good but keeps your baby's skin soft and smooth." in 1 review
  • "Once we started using bubbles in his nighttime baths, he LOVED it - he now asks for bubbles almost all the time and has so much fun playing in his baths with the bubbles." in 1 review
Laurin W.
Wylie
Smells so good and creates just enough bubbles for my toddler. It is gentle enough for daily baths. My son gets excited when he sees me adding this to his bath. The bottle seems to last us quite awhile. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this product.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We use this product daily. It bubbles up really well in the bathtub and my six-year-old daughter absolutely loves it. It smells so amazing and leaves her skin feeling silky smooth. I love this because it is tear free and gentle enough for sensitive skin. We have even use this as a shampoo. We will continue to buy this and use this daily.
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loves when I add these bubbles to her bath! She spalshes and giggles having so much fun! It's so gental, makes lots of bubbles and leaves her skin soft and clean.
Riley D.
Bear
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love that this product didn't irritate my baby's skin. It has a little faint smell to it but it goes away after a while. it bubbles up easily and every bath turns a little play time because my little 1 year old loves taking bath. also, it comes with a lot of variants which is amazing!
Aura C.
Perfect and delicate enough to wash all my brushes. I feel that my brushes are perfectly clean and I have never hard any chemical smells afterwards as it's a perfectly soft formula.
Shannon S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received this for a baby shower gift and repurchase this item. It smells so good and makes a lot of bubbles for a small amount of soap. This product has lasted along time and I will continue to purchase this product especially for the price point.
Jaid L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These bubbles smell so good and my kids love them! It's so fun to have them and my kids enjoy playing in the bubbles in the bath tub! Super affordable and would recommend to all parents.
Brittany S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It doesn't last as long as I would like it to. I feel like we go through the bottle rather quickly. However, my son enjoys the bubbles and I enjoy that he has fun getting clean.
Laura P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was so excited for this product. I got a bottle for my 17 month old and filled up the tub with bubbles and called her in for a bath. She was so excited to get in the bathtub, like always, but the second I placed her in she freaked out. It didn't irritate her skin, but it scared her! She's terrified of the stuff! I tried it for myself thinking it'd be awesome for my insanely sensitive skin, I got a rash on the majority of my body. I gave it to my cousin for her son, he loves it.
Bee B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I still use this for my 3 year old, he loves his bubbles, and johnson's baby is a brand I grew up with and trust. I literally used so many products when I had a bew born. This is gentle and smells good. Any baby would love it or toddler just like mine.
Elainie C.
Carlsbad, NM
Is this the one that puts baby's to sleep? Right?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
Do you like the fragrance of this bubble bath?
Athena C.
Eastvale, Ca
Is this good I've been wanting to try for my son cause he loves bubbles but haven't found the right bubble bath bottle for him
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Is this good for sensitive skin or exzma?