Johnson's® Baby Bubble Bath & Wash uploaded by Smh 4.Johnson's® Baby Bubble Bath & Wash uploaded by Marcie M.Johnson's® Baby Bubble Bath & Wash uploaded by Monay P.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #39 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Description:

Turn bathtime into fun time! JOHNSON’S® baby bubble bath and wash combines big, bubblin’ fun with our extra gentle NO MORE TEARS® formula. No need to save bubbles for special occasions, this baby bubble bath and wash with the CLINICALLY PROVEN MILDNESS formula is gentle enough to use once a day on baby girls and boys for bathtime fun and bonding.

Water (eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Laureth-4, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Parfum

• Is this good I've been wanting to try for my son cause he...1 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin or exzma?1 Answers
  • Do you like the fragrance of this bubble bath?3 Answers
Johnson's® Baby Bubble Bath & Wash
  • "It is very affordable and makes a lot of bubbles to make bath time fun!" in 1 review
  • "Not only does it smell good but keeps your baby's skin soft and smooth." in 1 review
  • "Once we started using bubbles in his nighttime baths, he LOVED it - he now asks for bubbles almost all the time and has so much fun playing in his baths with the bubbles." in 1 review
Allicia L.
Mc Dermott, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Would not recommend. Although it is not expensive it is still just not worth it in my opinion. It takes a TON of product to great any amount of bubbles which is very annoying. Nothing special about the scent. I do like the color of the package though.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We use this product daily. It bubbles up really well in the bathtub and my six-year-old daughter absolutely loves it. It smells so amazing and leaves her skin feeling silky smooth. I love this because it is tear free and gentle enough for sensitive skin. We have even use this as a shampoo. We will continue to buy this and use this daily.
Glenda B.
San Diego, TX
Love the smell of this. It makes my babies skin soft and smelling nice. Doesn’t hurt their eyes when they accidentally get it in their eyes. I Recommended this got your little ones.
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite product from this line because it smells amazing, and my babies love it. You can buy it in any pharmacy or supermarket and it's very affordable.
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Doesn’t really do much of anything except waste of money no suds or bubbles threw it away after a couple uses. Drys out baby skin and overall not good. There is others that work better and smell better
Riley D.
Bear
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love that this product didn't irritate my baby's skin. It has a little faint smell to it but it goes away after a while. it bubbles up easily and every bath turns a little play time because my little 1 year old loves taking bath. also, it comes with a lot of variants which is amazing!
Laurin W.
Wylie
Smells so good and creates just enough bubbles for my toddler. It is gentle enough for daily baths. My son gets excited when he sees me adding this to his bath. The bottle seems to last us quite awhile. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this product.
Shannon S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received this for a baby shower gift and repurchase this item. It smells so good and makes a lot of bubbles for a small amount of soap. This product has lasted along time and I will continue to purchase this product especially for the price point.
Aura C.
Perfect and delicate enough to wash all my brushes. I feel that my brushes are perfectly clean and I have never hard any chemical smells afterwards as it's a perfectly soft formula.
Jaid L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These bubbles smell so good and my kids love them! It's so fun to have them and my kids enjoy playing in the bubbles in the bath tub! Super affordable and would recommend to all parents.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
Do you like the fragrance of this bubble bath?
Elainie C.
Carlsbad, NM
Is this the one that puts baby's to sleep? Right?
Athena C.
Eastvale, Ca
Is this good I've been wanting to try for my son cause he loves bubbles but haven't found the right bubble bath bottle for him
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Is this good for sensitive skin or exzma?

back