Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion uploaded by Nayelly A.Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion uploaded by Clarissa M.Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion uploaded by Nansy N.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

Create A New Nightly Routine With Johnson's® Bedtime® Baby Lotion. Specially Designed For Babies, This Soft, Soothing Moisturizer Nourishes Skin And Can Be Used As An After-bath Moisturizer Or For Your Baby's Nightly Massage. Use In The Evening As Part Of Johnson's® Brand’s Clinically Proven Routine Of Warm Bath, Gentle Massage, And Quiet Time To Help Babies Sleep Better. Johnson's® Bedtime® Baby Lotion Is Formulated With Naturalcalm® Essences, A Special Blend Of Gentle And Calming Aromas, And Is Free Of Parabens, Phthalates, Soaps, And Dyes. This Lotion Is Also Dermatologist-tested, Hypoallergenic, And Not Tested On Animals.

• Does this work for sensitive skin. My baby girl has reall...1 Answers
Nansy N.
I love the smell of this lotion! It leves my son's skin soft and smooth, it does help my son fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer, and the best part of this is parabens free and cruelty free, its affordable price and easy to find, i strongly recommend it.
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
I have used this for both my daughters since they was newborns it helps them go to sleep and you can buy lotion or the soap i use both for my girls Johnson's® BedTime baby lotion
Nicole H.
Lutz, FL
Until I found out my son had food allergies and developed eczema this was the only soap and lotion I would use with him!!! It smells soooooooo good and left his skin feeling amazing! I even started using his lotion at night because it left my skin feeling so soft after doing dishes and laundry. When my son isn't having a flare up with his eczema I still use this with him. I can't say enough good things about this product a
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
This is one of my favorite lotions. I started using when I had my daughter to soften her skin and I still use it and she's 6 years old!
Amanda R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my go to after every bath I gave my kids! The smell of lavender calmed them down nicely and made bedtime so much easier!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this bedtime lotion for my babies when they were young. This product was affordable and for effective. I would purchase from Walmart or Target. I would use only when my babies had a rough day. I was satisfied with the outcome of the product and recommend this to other parents.
Taylor F.
St, ON
I use this stuff every night and it is AMAZING! Your skin gets super soft and it totally helps you relax and sleep! If you have trouble winding down at night/ sleeping this is the stuff for you plus it is excellent for Sensitive skin!
Sandy E.
Ottawa, ON
#bathtime isn't complete without it. My daughter loves it so much she tries to eat it. This is amazing. It smells great and really helps my her calm and relax so she can go to sleep.
Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love this lotion and I'm sure my son does too, after a bath with the bubbles and body wash I give him a good baby massage with this and it does wonders with helping him drift off to sleep after some snuggles! Also helps that it smells AMAZING, and I actually use it myself! I'll definitely be buying this lotion for some time!
Janna F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesome product. Helps my girls get ready for bed at night. Super smooth and relaxing. Love the lavender smell.
Kylee P.
Fremont, NH
Does this work for sensitive skin. My baby girl has really sensitive skin but I want to know if this is alright to try to help her relax easier before bed.