BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnsons Bedtime Lotion is formulated with NATURALCALM essences a special blend that releases soothing aromas. This gentle baby lotion is great to use as an after-bath moisturizer or for your babys massage as part of her nightly routine. When used with a massage releases soothing aromas and helps relax your baby Clinically shown to last all night long. Leaves skin feeling touchably soft and smooth Hypoallergenic clinically proven mild formula Great for kids and adults too see more...

Mrs B.
Bronx, NY
En las noche, el día, cualquier momento le pongo a mi bebe estas cremitas, rico olor, antes las usaba yo pero ahora las uso con mis niños... uso todos los productos Johnson's Baby Bedtime Sweet Sleep Gift Set
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
This product smells great for my son after I use Johnson's Bedtime bath soap. I also use the Bedtime shampoo. It makes his skin feel smooth and does not break him out. It is very effective and I will continue to purchase this product. I would recommend this product to other parents especially for children's bedtime.
Brianna W.
Elliot Lake, Ontario
I bought the duo, the lotion and the head to toe wash. I love the smell, I love that it relaxes my son and helps him get a good nights sleep, the lotion keeps him moisturized.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
I absolutely LOVE the smell of this lotion. it makes my daughter smell so good and so soft. I like putting it on her after her evening bath time. it helps calm her and sleep better. highly recommend.
Carly B.
GUELPH, ON
My favorite product of 2014,2015 and forever.
not only for my daughter, but for myself.
Caitlin N.
We love using the lotion after a nice warm bath on our twins. The lotion is so calming and soothes them so they can get to sleep. It leaves their skin so soft, that I use it on myself sometimes after a shower.
👑 J.
Love the night time products, they have such a great smell. So calming!! Love to use everything Johnson for my son!
Tracey M.
Windsor
I absolutely love this!
It's a trusted brand.
Fair price.
I love the smell

My kid likes it and I use it too.
It's gentle
No tears
No reactions.

❤️
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
I have used this with both my children, especially in the first few months. I give them a bath with the bath stuff of same scent and the massage them with this stuff. It really helps if they are mixed up on nights and days or if their tummies were bothering them. It helped soothe them and they slept so much better.
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
Absolutely love this ! Implemented it on our night time routine and my baby girl loves it ! Definitely recommend ! Feels so nice and soft and it smells amazing ! I'm not s fan of the baby powder smell so this smells great and works amazing
Carly B.
GUELPH, ON
Who else loves this amazing product ?!
Crissy L.
Does this help put ur baby to sleep?