Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion uploaded by Nayelly A.Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion uploaded by Clarissa M.Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion uploaded by Nansy N.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #45 in Baby Lotion

Create A New Nightly Routine With Johnson's® Bedtime® Baby Lotion. Specially Designed For Babies, This Soft, Soothing Moisturizer Nourishes Skin And Can Be Used As An After-bath Moisturizer Or For Your Baby's Nightly Massage. Use In The Evening As Part Of Johnson's® Brand’s Clinically Proven Routine Of Warm Bath, Gentle Massage, And Quiet Time To Help Babies Sleep Better. Johnson's® Bedtime® Baby Lotion Is Formulated With Naturalcalm® Essences, A Special Blend Of Gentle And Calming Aromas, And Is Free Of Parabens, Phthalates, Soaps, And Dyes. This Lotion Is Also Dermatologist-tested, Hypoallergenic, And Not Tested On Animals.

• Does this work for sensitive skin. My baby girl has reall...1 Answers
johanna g.
My baby cousin uses this , it smells so good and its nicely moisturizes her skin. Its gentle and nourishing. Its also affordable which is never a bad thing (: I would buy this for my babies if i had any.
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
I have used this for both my daughters since they was newborns it helps them go to sleep and you can buy lotion or the soap i use both for my girls Johnson's® BedTime baby lotion
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Aveeno Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion is amazing. My daughter is 3, and I have been using this on her since she was born after her nighttime bath. Not only does it smell amazing but it does help keep her clam and sound while she is sleeping
dawn m.
Kitchener, ON
Great soothing lotion. My whole family uses this. The scent is calming and lasts a long time
Lizbeth S.
Los Angeles, CA
This lotion is so good it hydrates my babys skin after i give her a bath at night i put her the lotion and she stays relaxed after a little massage. I personally love it recommend to all moms.
Morgan S.
Artesia, NM
Love using this for the kids. It's smells good. And it seems to relax them. It's a lavender scent for calming. I got it at Walmart. I love the regular lotion in the pink bottle. But this one is better for nighttime.
Kelly H.
Boones Mill, VA
I use this on my 5 year old after her evening baths. It makes her skin so soft and hydrated, she smells wonderful, and she sleeps better after using it.
Nansy N.
I love the smell of this lotion! It leves my son's skin soft and smooth, it does help my son fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer, and the best part of this is parabens free and cruelty free, its affordable price and easy to find, i strongly recommend it.
Chelsea D.
Mcallen, TX
The smell of this wash is amazing. It did seem to soothe my daughter for the most part wouldn't say she was ready for bed immediately after her bath but she was slightly calmer. This lotion was just a nice to smell
Victoria R.
Orlando, FL
The Wawa she has a nice sweet scent and also leave your skin feeling soft I like how it's not too thick like most that feel like it takes forever to get the soap off
Kylee P.
Fremont, NH
Does this work for sensitive skin. My baby girl has really sensitive skin but I want to know if this is alright to try to help her relax easier before bed.