BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnsons Bedtime Lotion is formulated with NATURALCALM essences a special blend that releases soothing aromas. This gentle baby lotion is great to use as an after-bath moisturizer or for your babys massage as part of her nightly routine. When used with a massage releases soothing aromas and helps relax your baby Clinically shown to last all night long. Leaves skin feeling touchably soft and smooth Hypoallergenic clinically proven mild formula Great for kids and adults too see more...

Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
I have used this with both my children, especially in the first few months. I give them a bath with the bath stuff of same scent and the massage them with this stuff. It really helps if they are mixed up on nights and days or if their tummies were bothering them. It helped soothe them and they slept so much better.
Coleen M.
Morinville, AB
I love this lotion for my baby. I use it at night time after a bath to help calm and soothe her. I really enjoy the smell too - it isn't heavy and very light and calming. It moisturizes get skin well. I only use this on her tummy, arms, and legs and not her face.
Elizabeth B.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely love the way this lotion smells! This is my go to lotion after my baby has taken a bath. I always have used this lotion along with the Johnson's baby bedtime bath soap and it always helps my baby relax and go to sleep faster. Love the fact that it always leaves his skin super soft and never breaks out .
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
This product smells great for my son after I use Johnson's Bedtime bath soap. I also use the Bedtime shampoo. It makes his skin feel smooth and does not break him out. It is very effective and I will continue to purchase this product. I would recommend this product to other parents especially for children's bedtime.
Nicole M.
I love love love the way this lotion smells but it is very thin and not super effective. If your child has easy skin it's great but if they have any dry patches it won't clear them up. Great smell, not great moisturizer.
Cara B.
I used to use this after our sons bath for the scent, I'm not sure it worked to calm him but it left his skin soft and the scent isn't over powering.
Jesse B.
I loved this lotion smells so good but too bad my baby has sensitive skin she can't use anything scented.
Anna L.
Lincoln, NE
I love this lotion. I use it on my own skin because my skin is so sensitive.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this lotion! I love Johnson & Johnson period! After using this for my son after bath time, he actual slept better at night. I love the smile and it's so moist on my baby's skin, I use a little on my hands before bed too hehe.
Love love love love this product it after a busy day running playing or riding to comfort this is my go to.
Carly B.
GUELPH, ON
Who else loves this amazing product ?!
Crissy L.
Does this help put ur baby to sleep?