Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion uploaded by Nayelly A.Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion uploaded by Clarissa M.Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion uploaded by Nansy N.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #37 in Baby Lotion

Create A New Nightly Routine With Johnson's® Bedtime® Baby Lotion. Specially Designed For Babies, This Soft, Soothing Moisturizer Nourishes Skin And Can Be Used As An After-bath Moisturizer Or For Your Baby's Nightly Massage. Use In The Evening As Part Of Johnson's® Brand’s Clinically Proven Routine Of Warm Bath, Gentle Massage, And Quiet Time To Help Babies Sleep Better. Johnson's® Bedtime® Baby Lotion Is Formulated With Naturalcalm® Essences, A Special Blend Of Gentle And Calming Aromas, And Is Free Of Parabens, Phthalates, Soaps, And Dyes. This Lotion Is Also Dermatologist-tested, Hypoallergenic, And Not Tested On Animals.

• Does this work for sensitive skin. My baby girl has reall...1 Answers
Amelia D.
Sydney, NSW
Wwe all used this as kids and love the original packaging and created happy bathrobes and good memory's
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
I used this on my son once and it is good I guess but I've heard mixed reviews about Johnson brands products and I'm kind of iffy about it using them other than that one time when I didn't know about the side effects etc
Brooke L.
Villa Rica, GA
This product is good & leaves my little one smelling sooo good. It moisturizes her skin well & to be honest mine too! The only downfall is the chemicals used in Johnson & Johnson products. I do still use it but just not as often. I would recommend a more organic product for our precious little ones.
Morgan S.
Artesia, NM
Love using this for the kids. It's smells good. And it seems to relax them. It's a lavender scent for calming. I got it at Walmart. I love the regular lotion in the pink bottle. But this one is better for nighttime.
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
I'm not a paren't or a baby but I love the ay this lotion smells, it's the perfect thing after a bubble bath!
We use this product for our son right before bedtime. Works like a charm every time!
Keri R.
This lotion smells nice and is very moisturizing, yet doesn't bother my sons skin. The calming smell of the lotion is a great aid to our nighttime routine.
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
I LIKE TO USE THIS LOTION FOR THE SMELL . IT SMELLS GREAT BUT IS MADE FOR BABY SKIN NOT ADULTS SO I GET ASHY QUICK . OTHER THAN THAT ITS A GOOD PRODUCT. ITS NOT TOO PRICEY BUT NOT CHEAP EITHER.
Offie S.
I have it only a couple time in my baby. Smells good And helps her relax and go to sleep.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
It's for babies. But who cares? I use it too! Leaves my skin SO FREAKING SOFT, that it is crazy. Very affordable and worth every penny because it beats every expectation you'll have. Very satisfied with ever product they carry.
Kylee P.
Fremont, NH
Does this work for sensitive skin. My baby girl has really sensitive skin but I want to know if this is alright to try to help her relax easier before bed.