BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnsons Bedtime Lotion is formulated with NATURALCALM essences a special blend that releases soothing aromas. This gentle baby lotion is great to use as an after-bath moisturizer or for your babys massage as part of her nightly routine. When used with a massage releases soothing aromas and helps relax your baby Clinically shown to last all night long. Leaves skin feeling touchably soft and smooth Hypoallergenic clinically proven mild formula Great for kids and adults too see more...

Nicole M.
I love love love the way this lotion smells but it is very thin and not super effective. If your child has easy skin it's great but if they have any dry patches it won't clear them up. Great smell, not great moisturizer.
Cara B.
I used to use this after our sons bath for the scent, I'm not sure it worked to calm him but it left his skin soft and the scent isn't over powering.
Jesse B.
I loved this lotion smells so good but too bad my baby has sensitive skin she can't use anything scented.
Love love love love this product it after a busy day running playing or riding to comfort this is my go to.
Ashley B.
The lotion has a very calming lavender scent that enriches the baby's bathtime experience. I don't use it every time because I'm not a huge fan of scented things, but it's nice to cuddle a freshly bathed and good smelling baby.
Alicia K.
Palatine, IL
I use this lotion on my son every night before I put him in his pajamas. This lotion has a very calming scent and I feel it gets him in the routine for going to bed. When I put the lotion on him he always smiles! The only thing about this lotion is that it is kind of thick so a little bit goes a long way especially on a tiny baby. I also use this product on myself before bed too and when I have a headache it helps big time! Also when my son is super fussy I use a little bit behind his ears and he calms down within 2-3 minutes!!!! Would recommend this product to any paren't with or without a fussy baby.
Shannon B.
Noonan, NB
Love this stuff. makes my little smell so good, and makes her skin so soft. helps a little with bed time.
Hannah W.
Belleville
Received this product at my baby shower, I will definitely be purchasing more. my baby and I have a nighttime routine of giving him a soft rub down with this lotion, for the most part it helps calm him and gets him ready for cuddle time. plus the smell is something I don't mind having on me either haha
Nicole H.
Peterborough , ON
I honestly don't know if it makes my daughter anymore sleepy then any other lotion, but it smells good & not too overpowering.
Ashlee G.
I love how there I a faint scent, not strong. I use it on my daughter after bath, and if she gets really fussy through the day I use it as well. the scent is very calming
Carly B.
GUELPH, ON
Who else loves this amazing product ?!
Crissy L.
Does this help put ur baby to sleep?