BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnsons Bedtime Lotion is formulated with NATURALCALM essences a special blend that releases soothing aromas. This gentle baby lotion is great to use as an after-bath moisturizer or for your babys massage as part of her nightly routine. When used with a massage releases soothing aromas and helps relax your baby Clinically shown to last all night long. Leaves skin feeling touchably soft and smooth Hypoallergenic clinically proven mild formula Great for kids and adults too see more...

Coleen M.
Morinville, AB
I love this lotion for my baby. I use it at night time after a bath to help calm and soothe her. I really enjoy the smell too - it isn't heavy and very light and calming. It moisturizes get skin well. I only use this on her tummy, arms, and legs and not her face.
Caitlin N.
We love using the lotion after a nice warm bath on our twins. The lotion is so calming and soothes them so they can get to sleep. It leaves their skin so soft, that I use it on myself sometimes after a shower.
Brianna W.
Elliot Lake, Ontario
I bought the duo, the lotion and the head to toe wash. I love the smell, I love that it relaxes my son and helps him get a good nights sleep, the lotion keeps him moisturized.
Ashlee G.
I love how there I a faint scent, not strong. I use it on my daughter after bath, and if she gets really fussy through the day I use it as well. the scent is very calming
Erica F.
Saint John, AK
Its si nice to find something gentle and smells great for my baby's sensitive skin. Use it along with the bed time bath to calm your baby down for the night.
Tracey M.
Windsor
I absolutely love this!
It's a trusted brand.
Fair price.
I love the smell

My kid likes it and I use it too.
It's gentle
No tears
No reactions.

❤️
Desirée G.
Oshawa, Ontario
Everyone's talking about using it on baby's... I use this for myself! I love it, it really is comforting. Everything about it is great to me.
Nicole H.
Peterborough , CA
I honestly don't know if it makes my daughter anymore sleepy then any other lotion, but it smells good & not too overpowering.
April T.
Kuujjuarapik , Quebec
Baby bedtime lotion clinically proven to help baby sleep better. To help baby drift off to a better nights sleeps.
Shannon B.
Noonan, NB
Love this stuff. makes my little smell so good, and makes her skin so soft. helps a little with bed time.
Carly B.
GUELPH, ON
Who else loves this amazing product ?!
Crissy L.
Does this help put ur baby to sleep?