BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnsons Bedtime Lotion is formulated with NATURALCALM essences a special blend that releases soothing aromas. This gentle baby lotion is great to use as an after-bath moisturizer or for your babys massage as part of her nightly routine. When used with a massage releases soothing aromas and helps relax your baby Clinically shown to last all night long. Leaves skin feeling touchably soft and smooth Hypoallergenic clinically proven mild formula Great for kids and adults too see more...

Hannah W.
Belleville
Received this product at my baby shower, I will definitely be purchasing more. my baby and I have a nighttime routine of giving him a soft rub down with this lotion, for the most part it helps calm him and gets him ready for cuddle time. plus the smell is something I don't mind having on me either haha
Caitlin N.
We love using the lotion after a nice warm bath on our twins. The lotion is so calming and soothes them so they can get to sleep. It leaves their skin so soft, that I use it on myself sometimes after a shower.
Desirรฉe G.
Oshawa, Ontario
Everyone's talking about using it on baby's... I use this for myself! I love it, it really is comforting. Everything about it is great to me.
Erica F.
Saint John, AK
Its si nice to find something gentle and smells great for my baby's sensitive skin. Use it along with the bed time bath to calm your baby down for the night.
Ashlee G.
I love how there I a faint scent, not strong. I use it on my daughter after bath, and if she gets really fussy through the day I use it as well. the scent is very calming
April T.
Kuujjuarapik , Quebec
Baby bedtime lotion clinically proven to help baby sleep better. To help baby drift off to a better nights sleeps.
Nicole H.
Peterborough , ON
I honestly don't know if it makes my daughter anymore sleepy then any other lotion, but it smells good & not too overpowering.
Shannon B.
Noonan, NB
Love this stuff. makes my little smell so good, and makes her skin so soft. helps a little with bed time.
Carly B.
GUELPH, ON
My favorite product of 2014,2015 and forever.
not only for my daughter, but for myself.
Marta C.
That's my favorite product
very nice for Dry skin ;) ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Carly B.
GUELPH, ON
Who else loves this amazing product ?!
Crissy L.
Does this help put ur baby to sleep?