BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnsons Bedtime Lotion is formulated with NATURALCALM essences a special blend that releases soothing aromas. This gentle baby lotion is great to use as an after-bath moisturizer or for your babys massage as part of her nightly routine. When used with a massage releases soothing aromas and helps relax your baby Clinically shown to last all night long. Leaves skin feeling touchably soft and smooth Hypoallergenic clinically proven mild formula Great for kids and adults too see more...

Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
This is a great body lotion for babies. My mom used it on myself and my brother when we were little. Very wonderful lavender smell. Great to put on after a bath before bed time
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
I love how the lotion smells & leaves the babies skin feeling. It calms the baby which makes bedtime a breed!
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I love this shampoo / brand it
smells good and it helps my baby's hair feel soft
Christine C.
Gila Bend, AZ
I use this on my daughter Fter taking her a bath. Give a little massage and she loves it. Helps her relax and get ready for bed. Smells so,good,
Ivon C.
Somerton, AZ
Smells great. Relaxes your baby for a better sleep. My kids are 2 and 4 they still love it. Leaves a clean lavender baby scent
Elizabeth B.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely love the way this lotion smells! This is my go to lotion after my baby has taken a bath. I always have used this lotion along with the Johnson's baby bedtime bath soap and it always helps my baby relax and go to sleep faster. Love the fact that it always leaves his skin super soft and never breaks out .
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
This product smells great for my son after I use Johnson's Bedtime bath soap. I also use the Bedtime shampoo. It makes his skin feel smooth and does not break him out. It is very effective and I will continue to purchase this product. I would recommend this product to other parents especially for children's bedtime.
Coleen M.
Morinville, AB
I love this lotion for my baby. I use it at night time after a bath to help calm and soothe her. I really enjoy the smell too - it isn't heavy and very light and calming. It moisturizes get skin well. I only use this on her tummy, arms, and legs and not her face.
Brianna W.
Elliot Lake, Ontario
I bought the duo, the lotion and the head to toe wash. I love the smell, I love that it relaxes my son and helps him get a good nights sleep, the lotion keeps him moisturized.
Mrs B.
Bronx, NY
En las noche, el día, cualquier momento le pongo a mi bebe estas cremitas, rico olor, antes las usaba yo pero ahora las uso con mis niños... uso todos los productos Johnson's Baby Bedtime Sweet Sleep Gift Set
Carly B.
GUELPH, ON
Who else loves this amazing product ?!
Crissy L.
Does this help put ur baby to sleep?