BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnsons Bedtime Lotion is formulated with NATURALCALM essences a special blend that releases soothing aromas. This gentle baby lotion is great to use as an after-bath moisturizer or for your babys massage as part of her nightly routine. When used with a massage releases soothing aromas and helps relax your baby Clinically shown to last all night long. Leaves skin feeling touchably soft and smooth Hypoallergenic clinically proven mild formula Great for kids and adults too see more...

Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
Absolutely love this ! Implemented it on our night time routine and my baby girl loves it ! Definitely recommend ! Feels so nice and soft and it smells amazing ! I'm not s fan of the baby powder smell so this smells great and works amazing
Mariam M.
Arlington Texas
My baby had some dry skin when she was a newborn the Dr said to put lotion on her skin and it's normal so I did what he said and this lotion made her super smooth and moisturized with no dry peeling ! We love you Johnson & johnson
Halley A.
Beaumont , TX
I love this lotion I used this on myself before I had my son at night and now we both use it before bed. I love the smell and it's super smooth does not feel sticky or oily very reasonably pricedJohnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion
Crissy L.
This is the cherry on top of the cake the finish touch when used with Johnson's Bedtime Bath and Johnson's® Calming Lavender Baby Shampoo 20 fl. oz. Bottle puts my baby right to sleep.
Alicia K.
Palatine, IL
I use this lotion on my son every night before I put him in his pajamas. This lotion has a very calming scent and I feel it gets him in the routine for going to bed. When I put the lotion on him he always smiles! The only thing about this lotion is that it is kind of thick so a little bit goes a long way especially on a tiny baby. I also use this product on myself before bed too and when I have a headache it helps big time! Also when my son is super fussy I use a little bit behind his ears and he calms down within 2-3 minutes!!!! Would recommend this product to any paren't with or without a fussy baby.
Leslie R.
I don't care how old I am i always us this lotion. It smells really good and leaves your skin soft I really don't look at the price because it's a great product, but it is offerable. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart.
Marcelina E.
Seaside , CA
#thebest This lotion is amazing. Not only does it moisturize my sons skin but the smell is seriously one of the best lotions I've smelled. It doesn't have a strong scent nor does it irritate my sons skin. LOVEEEE. The price is great and I guarantee you and your child will love it !
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
I absolutely LOVE the smell of this lotion. it makes my daughter smell so good and so soft. I like putting it on her after her evening bath time. it helps calm her and sleep better. highly recommend.
Chantal H.
This is my go to baby lotion every night for my son after his bath. It smells amazing and keeps his skin soft. I also believe it works to help put him to sleep because of the calming scent it has.
Bryana H.
I love this lotion I use it all the time it makes me feel like a baby every time I use it lol It just smells soo good and it feels good against my skin.
Carly B.
GUELPH, ON
Who else loves this amazing product ?!
Crissy L.
Does this help put ur baby to sleep?