BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnsons Bedtime Lotion is formulated with NATURALCALM essences a special blend that releases soothing aromas. This gentle baby lotion is great to use as an after-bath moisturizer or for your babys massage as part of her nightly routine. When used with a massage releases soothing aromas and helps relax your baby Clinically shown to last all night long. Leaves skin feeling touchably soft and smooth Hypoallergenic clinically proven mild formula Great for kids and adults too see more...

Ashley M.
Newberry, MI
I absolutely love Johnson's bedtime lotion. I use it on both of my kids. I love the smell and how relaxing it makes my kids feel. It can be purchased at any big named store, Walmart, Meijers, Walgreens that just names a few. I would recommend this product to parents.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this lotion! I love Johnson & Johnson period! After using this for my son after bath time, he actual slept better at night. I love the smile and it's so moist on my baby's skin, I use a little on my hands before bed too hehe.
Ashley B.
The lotion has a very calming lavender scent that enriches the baby's bathtime experience. I don't use it every time because I'm not a huge fan of scented things, but it's nice to cuddle a freshly bathed and good smelling baby.
Nicole M.
I love love love the way this lotion smells but it is very thin and not super effective. If your child has easy skin it's great but if they have any dry patches it won't clear them up. Great smell, not great moisturizer.
Cara B.
I used to use this after our sons bath for the scent, I'm not sure it worked to calm him but it left his skin soft and the scent isn't over powering.
Love love love love this product it after a busy day running playing or riding to comfort this is my go to.
Jesse B.
I loved this lotion smells so good but too bad my baby has sensitive skin she can't use anything scented.
Nicole R.
Absolutely love the lavender smell such great products which we use long after they are babies
Anna L.
Lincoln, NE
I love this lotion. I use it on my own skin because my skin is so sensitive.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
I have used this with both my children, especially in the first few months. I give them a bath with the bath stuff of same scent and the massage them with this stuff. It really helps if they are mixed up on nights and days or if their tummies were bothering them. It helped soothe them and they slept so much better.
Carly B.
GUELPH, ON
Who else loves this amazing product ?!
Crissy L.
Does this help put ur baby to sleep?