BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnsons Bedtime Lotion is formulated with NATURALCALM essences a special blend that releases soothing aromas. This gentle baby lotion is great to use as an after-bath moisturizer or for your babys massage as part of her nightly routine. When used with a massage releases soothing aromas and helps relax your baby Clinically shown to last all night long. Leaves skin feeling touchably soft and smooth Hypoallergenic clinically proven mild formula Great for kids and adults too see more...

• Who else loves this amazing product ?!5 Answers
  • Does this help put ur baby to sleep?4 Answers
Marcelina E.
Marcelina E.
Seaside , CA
#thebest This lotion is amazing. Not only does it moisturize my sons skin but the smell is seriously one of the best lotions I've smelled. It doesn't have a strong scent nor does it irritate my sons skin. LOVEEEE. The price is great and I guarantee you and your child will love it !
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Newberry, MI
I absolutely love Johnson's bedtime lotion. I use it on both of my kids. I love the smell and how relaxing it makes my kids feel. It can be purchased at any big named store, Walmart, Meijers, Walgreens that just names a few. I would recommend this product to parents.
Chrysten T.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this lotion! I love Johnson & Johnson period! After using this for my son after bath time, he actual slept better at night. I love the smile and it's so moist on my baby's skin, I use a little on my hands before bed too hehe.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
The lotion has a very calming lavender scent that enriches the baby's bathtime experience. I don't use it every time because I'm not a huge fan of scented things, but it's nice to cuddle a freshly bathed and good smelling baby.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I love love love the way this lotion smells but it is very thin and not super effective. If your child has easy skin it's great but if they have any dry patches it won't clear them up. Great smell, not great moisturizer.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
I absolutely LOVE the smell of this lotion. it makes my daughter smell so good and so soft. I like putting it on her after her evening bath time. it helps calm her and sleep better. highly recommend.
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
This is my go to baby lotion every night for my son after his bath. It smells amazing and keeps his skin soft. I also believe it works to help put him to sleep because of the calming scent it has.
Bryana H.
Bryana H.
I love this lotion I use it all the time it makes me feel like a baby every time I use it lol It just smells soo good and it feels good against my skin.
Cara B.
Cara B.
I used to use this after our sons bath for the scent, I'm not sure it worked to calm him but it left his skin soft and the scent isn't over powering.
Love love love love this product it after a busy day running playing or riding to comfort this is my go to.
Carly B.
Carly B.
Guelph, Ontario, ON
Who else loves this amazing product ?!
Crissy L.
Crissy L.
Does this help put ur baby to sleep?