BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Your Gift Contains: 15 fl. oz. Johnson's® Baby Bedtime® Lotion; 15 fl. oz. Johnson's® Baby Bedtime® Bath; 15 fl. oz. Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Calming Lavender; 1 Fleece Blanket; 1 Storybook; 1 Keepsake Box and Lid. This container can also be used as a keepsake box for storing all of your treasured moments with your baby. see more...

Casandra M.
This product is great but I'm not too fond about the smell, especially the lotion. I use Johnson's head to toe wash on my baby and it works great and also puts her to bed right after a bath. I received it as a gift and I would recommend to mothers to give it a try.
Love this for my little! And she loves it as well! It helps relax her for bedtime. The gift set helps cause it comes with everything you need! And mommy likes the lotion for herself.
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA
Best gift ever or even get it for yourself if you're parent! I only use this on my kids and it works wonder! The smell is amazing!