Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bubble Bath & Wash uploaded by Carli J.Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bubble Bath & Wash uploaded by Carli J.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #100 in Children's Bath

New!  Help Baby Sleep Better* No More Tears® Johnsons® Bedtime® bubble bath & wash combines Natural calm™ essences with lots of bubbles and our No More Tears Formula®, extra gentle baby wash.  Use it with Johnson s® 3-step nightly routine to help your baby sleep better.*  Treat your baby to  a warm Bubble Bath Johnson s® Bedtime® bubble bath & Wash, then gently massage skin with Johnson s Bedtime® Lotion.  End with quiet time to help your baby drift off to a better night s sleep.  This dermatologist and pediatrician tested formula is gentle enough to use every day and is clinically proven mild for baby girls and boys. Johnson s® does not make store brands. Questions? 1-8666-JNJ-BABY see more...

• Does this really help relax a baby?1 Answers
  • Its very affective...my kids are so mu ch calm and ready to be in...1 Answers
  • How effective is this for your child, in term of calming?3 Answers
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
This product always really helped my son get calmed down at night,especially when I used the lotion right after.It's super soft on his skin and the smell was really relaxing.It's not expensive at walmart.and walmart also has their knock off brand of this product that also works.Definitely recommend!
andrea b.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
Mega Parent Expert
This is definitely my favorite for my young kids. It smells wonderful, great for the price, lathers amazing, and I truly think it helps them sleep a little better. Extremely effective and awesomely priced. I purchase at least once a month, along with the lotion in the same scent, even for my son.!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff is the best! Apart of my son's bed time routine, I give him a bath every other night. And this is what I use to wash him AND I even use this as a nice bubble bath for him and he loves it! It calms him down and soothes him and smells great! I highly recommend!
SexyMoms R.
SexyMoms R.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells wonderful when you use it on baby. I gave it one star because afterresearching the ingredients, I was unhappy to find out that one or more of the ingredients are well known carcinogens. I would think Johnson & Johnson's would do better.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Mega Parent Expert
Will NOT use Johnson and Johnson brand. Filled with harmful chemicals and they have admitted to it. Formaldehyde!? Seriously!? I can find all-natural/organic bath supplies for the same price that are NOT harmful to my child
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
W Carrollton, OH
This stuff is heavenly. I give my daughter a bath in this every night and she gets relaxed and goes to sleep so easy. Price is reasonable and will always buy it again and again! Baby Magic can't compare to this!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Dothan, AL
We use this every night on our 1 year old! It's a little pricey given that we go through it so fast. He sleep really good afterwards and I was surprised at how good it was. We will definitely keep purchasing.
chelsea f.
chelsea f.
Mattoon, IL
One of my favorite soaps to bathe my daughter with! It calms her of an evening and she is out within 30 minutes of taking a bath. It makes her smell amazing and leaves her skin smooth!
Meaghan J.
Meaghan J.
We used this line from the beginning with my son. It smells so good! I'm not sure if it has helped him sleep the last 15 months but I'm not willing to try something new to find out!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Pipestone, MN
Perfect for bedtime! Makes baby clean. Leaves skin soft. Doesn't hurt his eyes. It definitely is effective in making baby sleepy. It's also very affordable.
Kaily B.
Kaily B.
Does anyone find this helps your baby sleep?
Amberlyn G.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert
How effective is this for your child, in term of calming?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Mega Parent Expert
Does this really help relax a baby?
Ameera K.
Ameera K.
Skokie, IL
Its very affective...my kids are so mu ch calm and ready to be in bed