BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Soothing Comfort for Babies. No More Tears®. Comfort Babies with Colds In a warm bath, JOHNSON S® Soothing Vapor Bath, enriched with rosemary, eucalyptus and methanol, soothes while it cleanses. 1-866-JNJ-BABY.

• Has any one used this ?? Did you love it??3 Answers
  • Does this have a Vicks smell to it? Does it help with sin...5 Answers
  • I think this one is the best out of all their products! T...2 Answers
Johnson's ® Baby Bath Soothing Vapor
  • "Anytime my little man even has a little bit of a stuffy nose I run him a bath with about a capful of this stuff, and he's better by the time he gets out." in 8 reviews
  • "This is definitely a favorite of mine I use it for my babies when they are sick it really helps them breath and they get much more rest!" in 5 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to anyone with a little one because this is a lifesaver when baby has the sniffles, or a cold." in 5 reviews
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is one product I am so glad that I bought. This was an instance where I saw it in the baby isle and it was new to me. My daughter was suffering from a terrible cold and she was miserable. Her nose was stuff and she was incredibly congested. Seeing this product seemed like fate, so I picked up a bottle. I usually use Johnson's products for her bath time anyway, so I was not worried about the quality. Johnson's has never let me down. We used it that night and it was a lifesaver. She perked up during her bath and it seemed as though the congestion was going down immensely. It made me very happy to see her up and playing, when just a few hours before she was miserable. Even the congestion in her chest lessened. This is product that I have told my friends about and I even told my doctor so she could pass the message along to her other patients. I have used it myself and it has even helped me!
Cori C.
Slidell, LA
I bought this for migraine pain relief purposes and possibly to relieve sinus pain.  I tried it without a migraine just to test the scent it produced.  I do have mild congestion so I'm not sure if that is the reason for the faintness of the smell.  I did perceive to feel the sensation of menthol in my nose. So, unless its in my head, no pun intended, I think that for this purpose it could be effective.  I also have a very large garden spa type of tub.  I may not have used enough. This product is for babies so I didnt expect the smell to be overbearing.
Samantha V.
Diberville, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When my infant son had a cold and was extremely stuffy, this was a huge help in giving him some comfort! It left his skin soft as well. It creates bubbles which he loved and has a great smell. I would definitely purchase this again! I have even used this for myself while I was sick!
Chelsea M.
Awhile back my son was sick with the ever so common cold, we tried almost everything to get him to be comfortable at night, this product saved us! Upon giving him a bath while using this, his sinuses opened up enough for him to breathe comfortably and he was easy to lay down and content with not feeling stuffy, plus it smells good! While yes I feel that for what you get the price is on the higher end, it’s definitely well worth it! And if you have kids, I can guarantee you know what it’s like to have sick kiddos at night, this product has been a life saver!
Mari C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Johnson's ® Baby Bath Soothing Vapor I love this! However my Walmart store always runs out quick. my baby has sensitive skin and this worked great on her.. I think this helped her go to sleep calmly as well. I I really liked this and recommend for parents to try it
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love useing the soothing vapor Johnson’s and Jose Hanson’s on my 4 month old twins the cold season was hard and this product help d r piece some of there congestion I would definitely r commend this to other mommy’s and it’s very affordable.
Jesse G.
Dyer
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using this it really helps me breath when my nose is all stuffed up. And it’s very soothing. I even use it to give my dogs a bath when they ain’t feeling well and have allergies. It helps them get rid of their allergies.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using this baby wash when my little one is feeling sick or congested. It has a nice menthol aroma and helps clear her out. It's affordable and I haven't seen any other comparable products! I would recommend to anyone!
Brianna D.
Surgoinsville
In love with this stuff. I don’t only use it for my kid but for me as well. I use it for migraines and it works pretty good. I love the smell and how thin the liquid is. Everyone needs to try this stuff for real!
Ashley W.
Tifton, Ga
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Living in the south, both of my kids have horrible allergies. We’ve been using this product for two years to help with stuffiness and the smell is so calming and not over powering. I don’t, however, think it gives long lasting results but it is a nice soaking addition to the tub.
Savannah W.
Can this be used for older kiddos as well? I have a 5 year old daughter.
Natasha w.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really want to try this for my niece where can I buy it?
Ashley P.
Amarillo, TX
I had never even seen this product until I saw it on this site today! It sounds wonderful! I have a 1 year old who frequently gets stuffy noses. Is he old enough for me to use this in his baths?
Karey C.
Has anyone used this? Does it really work and what store can you find it at?
Mariah L.
Corcoran, CA
Wich os more soothing, This product or the bed time one in purple bottle?