Johnson's® Baby Bath uploaded by Tania M.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #33 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Description:

Protecting your newborn’s delicate skin and promoting an intact and healthy skin barrier is important in her neonatal period and may also contribute to skin health later in her life.As her skin continues to change throughout the first years of life, its dynamic properties need to be addressed with appropriate skin care routines to avoid any skin irritation.

Water Cocamidopropyl Betaine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Polysorbate 20Sodium Lauroamphoacetate PEG-150 Distearate Citric Acid Sodium Benzoate Fragrance Anisic Acid CI 42090

Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie , NY
My daughter has eczema, and while this doesn't irritate her skin, it doesn't really do anything for it either. I feel like I have to lather her up in lotion afterwards so she stays moisturized. Other than that, the scent is nice and the lather is enough to really get clean.
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
This is a staple in our house when our daughter is battling an illness. it is soothing and helps to clear her nose and chest almost instantly. I was concerned it might be a little harsh for her sensitive skin, but like all Johnson and Johnson products, it was super gentle.
Laura L.
This product is one of my favorite's! Even though it's for babies I love to use it myself. It's so nice to soak in a hot vapor bath after a long hard day or when I am not feeling well.
Thayra F.
I love the consistent, with just a drop you can bath your baby, its so gentle and it haves a really delicate scent, this brand its the best for baby's
Jessica A.
Pretty good. I like that it smells good and it keeps baby's skin soft. I used a quarter sized amount in his tub. Nice suds and it got him clean.
I love this product! It works great for my baby's needs. I don't feel the need to try another product because this one works great!
Cassandra M.
Victorville, CA
I use johnsons lavender baby bath for my baby before bedtime. It's very soothing and it relaxes my baby. Happy baby is happy mommy.
Kacy P.
We use the vapor bath during cold season and I couldn't be more pleased. It has a strong scent and really helps with congestion.
Erin J.
They all smell fabulous but the bonuses of helping baby sleep or all that is a fib. They're just lotions in different scents
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
My lil girl loved this when she was a baby! She would hate bath time but this made her comfortable and less fussy