Johnson's Baby Baby Shampoo

We know baby’s delicate hair needs special care during bath time. That’s why our baby shampoo, is specially designed to gently cleanse baby’s fine hair and delicate scalp. This baby shampoo cleanses gently and rinses easily, leaving your baby’s hair soft, shiny, manageable and clean while maintaining a fresh smell. Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh. The No More Tears® formula allows for a tear-free experience and is as gentle to the eyes as pure water. No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes. Available in: 1.69floz (50mL), 6.76(200mL), 13.53floz (400mL), 20.3floz (600mL), 27.1floz (800mL)

Has anyone elses baby had a rash or dandruff on their head after using this product?
Me gusta este shampoo  le deja un cabello con un aroma divino a mi bebé es muy bueno no lo irrita a mi hijo le gusta usarlo cada vez que se ducha  ya que hace mucha espuma y le gusta jugar con eso me gusta verlo feliz
Does this detangle hair?
Start your review of Johnson's Baby Baby Shampoo!
London M.
Chesterfield, MO
Johnson's Baby Baby Shampoo uploaded by London M.
Purchased at: Walmart
LADIES call me crazy, but THIS product changed my face!! It smoothed my skin and grew my eyebrows and lashes believe it or not!!!
Alicia B.
Minerva, OH
Johnson's Baby Baby Shampoo uploaded by Alicia B.
This baby shampoo is good for just about anything! It's very affordable and comes in so many different sizes for all your different needs. It's very very easy to find, so you'll always be able to get your hands on it. My main use for this product is cleaning my makeup brushes. Even the grossest brush can look brand new after scrubbing it in some of this stuff. All I do is put some of this on my hand and rub my brush around in it with some water. It takes all the old makeup off and leaves it with a nice clean scent. My. brushes have never had a stain that won't come out, thanks to this baby shampoo! I also use this to wash makeup off of my face. I have very sensitive eyes and I wear contacts so I tend to use this on a cotton pad to get my mascara off every night. Most of the time it can even get waterproof mascara off without too much scrubbing. I also use this all over my face sometimes and find that it leaves my dry face smooth and hydrated! I highly recommend this product!!!
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Johnson's Baby Baby Shampoo uploaded by Tia S.
Purchased at: CVS
I used this on my kids when they were babies. On my youngest he hated washing his hair and I could only use this on him. Very thankful they still make this. [product:johnson's-baby-baby-shampoo]
Cristi C.
Paris, TN
Johnson's Baby Baby Shampoo uploaded by Cristi C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Johnson's baby shampoo. I love how gentle it is that it can be used on new born babies and even younger children. I love that it is tear free. This product is a staple in our household. We always have a bottle on hand for our grand children and if anyone needs it when they visit. I love the smell and the fact that it cleans without causing dry scalp or using harsh chemicals. I definitely recommend this product.
Whittney B.
Glendale, KY
Johnson's Baby Baby Shampoo uploaded by Whittney B.
All Johnson and Johnson are so great! I have used their products with both of my kids. They always smell so pleasant. It leaves their hair so soft and clean. Recommend!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Johnson's Baby Baby Shampoo uploaded by Lucy H.
I use it to wash my eyes by medical recommendation there are some days that I calm down with well-swollen eyes due to allergies and so far it is what solves me. and it has a good smell.
Gabriela D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Johnson's Baby Baby Shampoo uploaded by Gabriela D.
I use this product daily to wash my eyelashes. I like its smell and I don't feel that it bothers my eyes. I use it for the excess fat in my eyes and it helps me a lot
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
The best smelling baby shampoo! Unfortunately my son has sensitive skin and eczema and this baby shampoo seems to dry his skin out. I LOVE the smell of the Johnsons baby shampoo thought. Cheap and large bottles, last us my sons entire first year with just one bottle.
Yaimi  R.
Moultrie, GA
Johnson's Baby Baby Shampoo uploaded by Yaimi  R.
Purchased at: CVS
It is the best product I could use on my baby. Soft, delicate for babies. It is affordable. When I told about babies products, I only think about Johnson and Johnson products because it's quality is the best compared with other brands. Always give comfort and satisfaction to my baby. I love it. I recommend it!!!
Nicole R.
Purchased at: Walmart
The original Johnson’s for me please! It smells so good, my baby looks clean, and works amazing. Easy to apply, especially when your baby starts moving around. I never have to worry about a break out coming from a new shampoo and or lotion! I always buy Johnson’s for baby shower gifts. 10/10
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lydia M.
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
il y a 2 ans
Karla C. il y a un an
Para mi es la mejor línea para la limpieza de mis bebes yo tengo 3 una de 2meses y mis cuatitas de 2años y a las 3 las baño y cuido su piel con esta línea de productos no irrita sus ojos y deja un aroma duradero