Johnson's Baby Baby Lotion

by JOHNSON’S® Baby

Our baby lotion, made with coconut oil, keeps delicate skin soft, smooth and feeling healthy. Nourish baby’s skin for 24 hours with our classic Johnson’s® fresh smell. Great for kids and adults too! Dermatologist-tested Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh. Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate skin. Available in: 1.69fl oz (50ml), 10.14 fl oz (300mL), 16.9fl oz (500mL) 27.1FL Oz (800ml)

Does this work for eczema?
Ustedes hasta que edad lo usan en sus hijos?
How would you improve this product?
Start your review of Johnson's Baby Baby Lotion!
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Johnson's Baby Baby Lotion uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good lotion for sensitive skin and has a mild baby powder smell. This hydrates the skin poorly. It’s cheap and affordable but not very effective. I would recommend this to only to people that can’t afford a better lotion.
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
There is nothing better than the smell of Johnson lotion on a newborn 🥰 I used to sit and smell my boys and cuddle them after a fresh bath. They would fall into such a deep sleep..
Sarah G.
Southport, NC
Not just for babies! I use this as my [email protected] body moisturizer! Clean soft feeling plus I love the scent. Brings me back to the days my kids were babies and I used this after their baths.. so snuggly!
janelle P.
Johnson's Baby Baby Lotion uploaded by janelle P.
i like this lotion better than any other lotion. it makes my skin feel soft. it’s only like $7. 10/10 recommend ! works on all skin types
Diana H.
1,069 reviews
Johnson's Baby Baby Lotion uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG I absolutely love all #Johnson&Johnson products. I used this lotion on all my children with the oldest being 25 and my youngest is 11. Now you do the math. Oh yeah, my daughter still uses it as of today. It smells so good. #VoxBox [product:johnson's-baby-baby-lotion]
Brandy M.
elk grove
My go to 😁I know this is for babies but honestly my skin loves absorbing this lotion it smells really good kinda like baby powder 🌸 and feels soo soft 💧🌸🍃
ingridq8 R.
San Marcos, CA
Johnson's Baby Baby Lotion uploaded by ingridq8 R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Es un producto súper bueno para mi y mi hija pues tiene un aroma súper bueno y huele muy rico.
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Johnson's Baby Baby Lotion uploaded by karlie P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
i love the nostalgic smell of johnson’s baby lotion. i don’t have a child, but i use this after shaving my legs and i’ve noticed that it keeps my legs smoother for longer and reduces razor bumps. i swear by this stuff!
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
I use it on both my babies and myself I really like the smell it leaves me and the softness of my skin helps me greatly wi Johnson's Baby Baby Lotion th the dryness of my hands
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
I just love this lotion, for either my babies or even for myself. It's great!
I just love this lotion, for either my babies or even for myself. It's great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nataly P.
Las Vegas, nv
il y a 2 ans
Johnson's® Baby Lotion what Fragrance is this?
Thibisay P. il y a un an
Is like a baby, so delicious 😍
alison F.
Saint Louis, MO
il y a 3 ans
Johnson's Baby Baby Lotion does anyone else's baby get rashes from this lotion?
Gurmeet K. il y a 3 ans