Johnson's Baby Baby Creamy Oil with Aloe & Vitamin E

by JOHNSON’S® Baby

Designed to moisturize and help protect baby's delicate skin. This creamy baby oil made with Aloe Vitamin E has a rich creamy texture, gentle fragrance and it moisturizes for 24 hours. It's great for kids and adults too! Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly relieves dryness. Dermatologist-tested. Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh. Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate skin. No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes. Available in: 8oz (236ml)

Has anyone had any luck with this for baby eczema?
Has anyone used Johnson's Baby Baby Creamy Oil with Aloe & Vitamin E to help with preventing mosquito bites? Did it work? I’d like to know your experience.
Me encta este producto  este peucto
Start your review of Johnson's Baby Baby Creamy Oil with Aloe & Vitamin E!
How would you rate this product?
Krissy D.
Susquehanna, PA
Johnson's Baby Baby Creamy Oil with Aloe & Vitamin E uploaded by Krissy D.
Purchased at: Target
I love this baby oil lotion by Johnson & Johnson, it keeps my children's skin soft and with a light and gentle scent. Bonus, when your outside playing it keeps away the mosquitoes! We keep a tube of this lotion on hand all of the time! Keeps their skin soft, and keeps them from getting bit by mosquitoes while they're outside playing.
Erica K.
Edgerton, KS
Johnson's Baby Baby Creamy Oil with Aloe & Vitamin E uploaded by Erica K.
Purchased at: Walmart
#MOMMUSTHAVES This lotion has SAVED my baby from bugs this year! I found out from my Mother-in-law and when she gave me 3 bottles I thought she was crazy 😂 Turns out crazy is what you need during a heat index. Highly recommend for other Mamas out there!
Diana H.
1,149 reviews
Johnson's Baby Baby Creamy Oil with Aloe & Vitamin E uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Amazon
OMG this is the best body lotion. Hands down. I love love love the way it smells. It's non greasy and leaves your skin so soft. Johnson's is a trusted and affordable brand. [product:johnson's-baby-baby-creamy-oil-with-aloe-&-vitamin-e]
Tiffany O.
Umatilla, FL
Johnson's Baby Baby Creamy Oil with Aloe & Vitamin E uploaded by Tiffany O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Since I work in healthcare I am constantly washing my hands and they’ve become so dry. I’ve been using this a couple of weeks now and it has helped tremendously. The scent is light and refreshing and my hands are literally baby soft after each use. The overall dryness has decreased as well.
Yvonne L.
Oxnard, CA
Johnson's Baby Baby Creamy Oil with Aloe & Vitamin E uploaded by Yvonne L.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s very moisturizing to skin . Does not dry out fast. Has a nice , soft fragrance to it
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Johnson's Baby Baby Creamy Oil with Aloe & Vitamin E uploaded by Braydon P.
This is a great more natural alternative to mosquito repellent I tried this on my child and myself and this mommy hack works. It’s so much nicer than putting stinky chemicals on you or your child. I would recommend this to any parent.
Steffi L.
Alamogordo, NM
Johnson's Baby Baby Creamy Oil with Aloe & Vitamin E uploaded by Steffi L.
I have used baby oil forever and when this product came out I decided to give it a try. It much thicker and a creamy consistency. However I feel like it leaves a film on my skin. I use it as a hand cream rather then a full body moisturizer. Positive that's it's paraben , phthalates, and dye free
Tanya C.
Braham, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product from the smell to all of its uses. If you don't want to use bug spray for your kids this is an alternative that actually works. Great price and recommend this product to every person I know.
Hope S.
Fargo, ND
Love the light fresh scent, love how deeply moisturizing it is. I bought this for my son initially but we both use it now. One item I always get for baby showers and new moms. Very affordable for how well this product works!
Dixie K.
Garner, IA
This is my favorite lotion for the body by far. It penetrates to soften, moisturize, my skin with lasting effects. Sometimes lotion only works until it wears off but this stuff really works.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,095 reviews
il y a un an
Breanna A. il y a 3 mois
Oh wow thanks for the tip. Have this but never knew it would ward off mosquitos
Sophia S.
Mesa
il y a 2 ans
Johnson's Baby Baby Creamy Oil with Aloe & Vitamin E ? I've heard a lot of prople say this product keeps mosquitos away. Has anyone else had good results with this product for that?
Tara S. il y a 5 mois
Yes it does wonders. A must have!!
Evonne B.
Taylor, MI
il y a 2 ans
Johnson's Baby Baby Creamy Oil with Aloe & Vitamin E Does this really repel bugs as well as keep your babies skin soft??
Toni L. il y a un an
So, far my son has not been bitten since I’ve been using it on him for causal play outside. I would use long term like hiking or some but for everyday use yes it has worked for him and he gets tore up with nothing on while outside. Also, it’s very silky smooth I love the feel of it and it really keeps his skin feeling smooth.