Johnson's Baby Baby Cologne

by JOHNSON’S® Baby

Our baby cologne, with its pleasant combination of floral and citrus hints, helps keep your baby smelling clean and fresh between baths. Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested. Alcohol free and gentle on skin. Available in: 6.6 fl oz (200mL)

Johnson's Baby Baby Cologne? Is this marketed towards adults to use on adults or to use on babies? It just really seems like a bad marketing strategy.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
My all time favorite baby product is [product:johnsons-baby-cologne]reminds me of the sweet smell of a new baby and who doesn't love that!! What's your favorite baby product? [product:johnsons-baby-cologne]
Start your review of Johnson's Baby Baby Cologne!
Pollyana C.
Taylorsville, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Johnson's Baby Baby Cologne uploaded by Pollyana C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Always making my little one smells good! I really, really recommend this cologne!! It’s so good to give my baby a bath and after put the cologne!❤️ Johnson's Baby Baby Cologne
Sarah G.
Fort Lee, NJ
Johnson's Baby Baby Cologne uploaded by Sarah G.
I would definitely recommend this for adults not just babies. It really gives a light clean scent. It's very good for after a shower especially if you want to smell good but not a heavy scent that perfume can give sometimes.
Stacy S.
Morrisville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Johnson's Baby Baby Cologne uploaded by Stacy S.
This has been a staple in our home for all 4 of my children. Smells is amazing, it's gentle to the skin, works for boys and girl babies. I highly recommend this product.
Claudine S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Johnson's Baby Baby Cologne uploaded by Claudine S.
Purchased at: Amazon
My baby love this cologne gentle fresh scent after he finish taking a bath my baby feeling fresh. All day
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Johnson's Baby Baby Cologne uploaded by Susan C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This baby. Johnson and Johnson clonge is very sweet i like the smell very much .the price rocks great product
Ayana P.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Johnson's Baby Baby Cologne uploaded by Ayana P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really wanted to love this product. However, I was very disappointed by the scent. I bought it thinking it would have the same baby fresh scent as their baby lotion and oil. Unfortunately, it didn't. I really don't enjoy the cologne and will not use it on my son. Johnson's Baby Baby Cologne
Carla L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I LOVE this stuff! I use it on myself. It smells just like baby powder. I pour it in a spray bottle and spray it all over myself after showering or whenever I feel like it. I also use it as a room spray. I like to spray it on my pillow before I go to sleep at night. It smells just like a baby. If you’re into baby powder scents, you need to pick this up. It’s only $3.00 a bottle at Walmart!
Shermell H.
Johnson's Baby Baby Cologne uploaded by Shermell H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg!!!! I love to put this on my son after he gets out the tub it smells like baby if that’s a smell laugh out loud but I give this out for baby showers it’s just a great buy.
privii C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Johnson's Baby Baby Cologne uploaded by privii C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Johnson's Baby Baby Cologne have an amazing smell. I love it for my babies. I have been using this product for each one of my kids since 2011. I have not personally applied it to their skin, I aply a small amount in the palm of my hand and rub it throughout the outer part of my baby's outfit before putting it on.
Val S.
Faribault, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Who am I kidding? I bought this for myself! LOL I love the fresh, clean fragrance of a baby right after their bath and when I saw this product, I snatched it off the shelf! It's very subtle and light, as if you're walking through a summer garden. I love scents, but not something that is overpowering or that would offend someone. This doesn't do that. It's a gentle scent that is very pleasant and wispy, like a cloud. I put it in a spray bottle and mist it over my body after my shower and it lasts throughout the day. I also keep a small spray bottle in my bag so I can give myself a light spritz later in the day if I want a boost. I love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wee T.
North Prairie, WI
il y a 9 mois
Alanzandria R. il y a 9 mois
Johnson and johnson baby cologne is for adults or babies.
veronica C.
il y a 3 ans
My all time favorite baby product is Johnson's Baby Baby Colognereminds me of the sweet smell of a new baby and who doesn't love that!! What's your favorite baby product? Johnson's Baby Baby Cologne
Cassidy P. il y a 3 ans