Johnson's Baby Aloe & Vitamin E Powder

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnson's Baby Aloe & Vitamin E Powder!
Sara G.
Franklin Sq, NY
Johnson's Baby Aloe & Vitamin E Powder uploaded by Sara G.
Purchased at: CVS
No lo use mucho por que compre más productos pero huele súper rico es muy bueno y el precio acsesible
Helga Z.
I don't have anything special to say about this product. Baby powder is just baby powder to me. I prefer it to be unscented, but it always has that baby powder smell, I avoid brands with added scent like lavender, etc. I am satisfied with this brand.
Amiliana J.
Deming, WA
Baby powder is a must have for all baby's. I would buy this baby powder for all my kids when they were babies. It always kept them dry and helped to prevent them from getting any rashes. They didn't have any irritation when using this as it has aloe, vitamin e, and a nice light scent. I recommend it.
Kathleen D.
Put this in all my baby’s for a diaper change. It smells nice and keeps their bums rash free. I liked using this for all three of my kids also for a good sand removal at the beach. I think this is a great product overall and so many uses.
Kerri H.
I love this powder. It has worked wonders for me. It keeps dryness possible while remaining soft and continuing to work. No improvements necessary.
Grace J.
Spring, TX
This certain powder is my favorite. I’ve used it my whole life after a shower. I recommend the giant bottle it lasts forever. The price is great.
Jennifer  B.
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: Target
I appreciate the way this helps me and my family- including now my son, with skin care. I just have to shake once and enough powder comes out. I am still weary of the products because of the lawsuit I have been hearing about, so I was definitely not using it every day since I received the information
Amber M.
Warren, MI
I really enjoy this powder and so does my little one. It definitely soothes her skin and doesn't irritate it. I like how it has the added aloe and vitamin e. Recommend!
Abigail D.
Menomonie, WI
I found this product more effective than the original. I am not a huge baby powder fan, but this is super effective! You can find this at Walmart or local drugstores. It is very inexpensive and helps keep baby dry.
Gabriela  C.
Charlotte, NC
Johnson's Baby Aloe & Vitamin E Powder uploaded by Gabriela  C.
Bueno la verdad no uso mucho el talco de bebé, solo en algunos momentos donde creo que pueda ayudar, este es el que he comprado porque me gusta su olor, pero tengo tiempo con el porque casi no lo uso. Mi esposo si suele usarlo se vez en cuando pero no se lo pongo a mi bebé. Johnson & Johnson

Looking for your answer?