Johnson's Baby Aloe & Vitamin E Oil

Connect with your baby through touch! Use Aloe and Vitamin E oil during a baby massage for a bonding experience that is relaxing for both you and your little one. This baby oil, enriched with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera, locks in up to 10 times more moisture on wet skin than ordinary lotion can on dry skin, leaving you and your baby’s skin soft and smooth. Dermatologist-tested. Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh. Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate skin. No parabens, phthalates, or dyes. Adults can use our baby oil with Aloe Vitamin E too! Check out the benefits for you: Use to soothe and relieve dry, rough patches. Leaves skin smooth and feeling baby soft. Available in: 14 fl Oz (414mL); 20 fl Oz (591mL)

Diid this make anyone else break out in hives? if not what could i be allergic to lol?
Is this good for my skin ?
What are some of the reasons why you use baby oil? I have some but I’ve never really had to use it.
Start your review of Johnson's Baby Aloe & Vitamin E Oil!
lila S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Johnson's Baby Aloe & Vitamin E Oil uploaded by lila S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this product to shave my legs and tan, it works really well if you use a small amount and not too much or else your hands will become greasy! I have used this for many years and I swear by it.
Breanna M.
Salyersville, KY
Johnson's Baby Aloe & Vitamin E Oil uploaded by Breanna M.
My baby girl is 6 months old and has eczema and very dry skin! We use Johnson’s baby oil when she needs a major hydration for her skin! It’s cheap and a little product goes a long way! We love it ❤️
Yoheidy M.
Bronx, NY
Johnson's Baby Aloe & Vitamin E Oil uploaded by Yoheidy M.
This baby oil is very moisturizing but only for a short period of time. It smells almost like the original baby oil, which I like!
Natalie T.
Johnson's Baby Aloe & Vitamin E Oil uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is a staple item in my home. I place this on the kids right after the bath. Great for dry skin and affordable. I'll recommend and buy again. Great for shaving also. [product:johnson's-baby-aloe-&-vitamin-e-oil]
Catalina G.
San antonio, TX
Johnson's Baby Aloe & Vitamin E Oil uploaded by Catalina G.
I use Johnson's® Baby Oil over damp skin after taking a shower letting it dry naturally before dressing up and it leaves my skin feeling baby soft and shiny like no other product! Plus it contains no harmful ingredients which is hard to find nowadays!
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
This is always a must have in my home. I use it after shaving my legs for smoothness and sheen. I use it in the winter in conjunction with my moisturizer for extra hydration I also love the scent. A little bit goes a long way and I love this so much.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
This baby oil has to be one of my favorites to not only use on my skin to moisturize but it's also a great make up remover. It works well with removing and breaking down wig/hair glue as well. I'd definitely purchase this product again for the rest of my life!
Angela F.
Attalla, AL
I use this for me. I keep it in the shower and before getting out I rub this all over.
Maryna S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Johnson's Baby Aloe & Vitamin E Oil uploaded by Maryna S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great oil for a face and for the whole body. I often use it for a make up removal when I do not have a micellaire water around.  it gently removes make up and make your skin very soft. It has an amazing smell!!
Cherise L.
Shirley, MA
I use this on my legs before I get out of the shower, it works wonderfully. Love feeling moisturized!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...