BY GENERIC

Be prepared for any emergency situation with the Johnson and Johnson's First Aid Kit. You can even use this all-purpose first aid kit to organize items like band aids and medicine that you need on a day-to-day basis. This handy water-proof camping first aid kit has all you need to effectively treat cuts, scrapes and minor burns. Keep Johnson and Johnson's First Aid Kit in your home, office, or bring it with you on hikes or camping trips. This all-purpose first kit comes with survival wrap inside that will keep you warm and dry in cold, wet climates. With Johnson and Johnson's First Aid Kit, you get all of the essentials, including a step-by-step first aid guide approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians. Johnson and Johnson All-Purpose First Aid Kit: Johnson and Johnson products for emergency preparedness and first aid Contains 140 first aid supply pieces Waterproof plastic container Includes survival wrap and first aid guide Includes items to help treat: Cuts Scrapes Minor burns Sprains Pain Fever see more...

Cristina G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great to take on camping trips. You never know when someone falls during a hike, slips on a rock while fishing, or burns hand while making dinner or whatever outdoor activities take place. This come with bandaids, gauges, wraps, cooling pacs, pain reliever medicine, anti-itch medicine and cream, and more. It’s essential!

Also great to keep at home in general, at the office, daycares, churches, any social group or business, and in the trunk of your car for emergencies. Plus, for the it’s a great price considering everything your getting. Purchase these items alone & you’ll definitely spend way more money!
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great first aid kit to have on hand and it comes with a lot in it. I brought this when so I would have something if I needed it at college. I've had to use some of the products in it when a few times. The products are good quality and work great. Definitely worth having if you get hard a lot like I do.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I carry this with us at all times. On trips, on the go, etc. anywhere just in case. It comes with a good selection and it's very helpful to have. It's effective and takes care of the basic needs. We bought it at Walmart and overall we are satisfied. I'd recommend.
Shamaka G.
I keep one in the house all the time for those Lil cuts and scrapes my kids tend to get. Great for skinned knees and burns too. Comes with basically everything you'll need.
Emily B.
I like this kit for first aid. I have purchased this kit a few times to have in all the cars because I can hide it away and we are good to go.
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great kit to have at home for those emergencies ,provides most of all needed for a fair price. Hace it with me as take it with me anywhere.
Sarah Q.
MIlledgeville
This comes in very handy with its selection of medical need when we are camping and atv riding. Bought this at my go to store Walmart.
Valirie M.
I carry one of these in my car along with jumper cables and other emergency items. Definitely a must have for every household.
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have this, it is very useful! especially that I am a mom. This kit has everything, and it’s cheap! ;)
Danielle M.
This kit is so small and compact yet has everything you could need. I keep one in my car at work and at home