Johnson's Adult Johnson's Body Care, Forever Fresh Refreshing Body Wash, 20.3-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Donyela A.
Donyela A.
I like using Johnson and Johnson Baby Wash it does very well for my skin during fall and spring. My skin gets dry during transition seasons and this body wash helps to keep me moisturized.
Kris H.
Kris H.
I love this so much but it is hard for me to find it. When I do find it i usually buy 3 at a time. I like to stock up on this. The smell is so refreshing and it leaves my skin so soft.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Never used but want to try. My skin can get very dry and itchy with eczema and I wonder if this would work out.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Zachary, LA
This product is great and also works well for my eczema.I have to watch what I use because of this but Johnson and Johnson stuff gives me relief.