Johnson's Adult Johnson's Body Care, Deep Hydrating Intense Moisture Body Wash, 20.3-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Holly R.
Niceville, FL
I really like this lotion. I had originally purchased this for my son but, needed to "borrow" it in a pinch. It is very moisturizing, without being greasy and the scent is nice and light. I now share this lotion with my son! It is good for little ones and not so little ones! :-)
Ashley P.
Apo, Ae
My husband would love this product, he's always using our baby lotion as its good on his skin. I would buy this product for him.
Rocio R.
Not really a fan of johnson and johnson. I don't like the scents or the way it feels.