Johnson's Adult Johnson's Body Care, Deep Hydrating Extra Dry Skin Lotion, 14 Ounce Pump Bottles

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

• How well does this work on really dry sensitive skin? I would ass...4 Answers
  • During the winter what part of your body gets dry the most2 Answers
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
This product legit just keeps my skin very soft and smooth. i am in love with this product. it helped me so much with dry cracked skin and is very good f dry feet as well.
Kimberley A.
Stockton, CA
I have psoriasis and this lotion is very moisturizing for my skin. This can be used on every member of your family minus any fur babies.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
Not a fan of this. I have many others that I like better. I don't like the smell but I does moisturize to a point. It is very affordable but you get what you pay for on this.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
This lotion works great on any skin especially dey skin. I love that it comes in a pump bottle that way if you have a wiggly worm on your hands it's easy to get to.
Daniee H.
San Jose, CA
I don't use Johnson and Johnson anymore. Their products have had way too many recalls. Some items were recalled many times for different reasons.
Dawn c.
Westport, MA
Soft and long lasting lotion. Smells wonderful a you only need a small amount
Abigail L.
This is an amazing product and it doesn't smell like the normal lotion and I feel that it moisturizer better as well.
Kaitlyn K.
How well does this work on really dry sensitive skin? I would assume well!!
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
During the winter what part of your body gets dry the most