Johnson's® 24 Hour Moisturizing Wash Softwash™ 12 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Joyhen dawn D.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's Soft Wash 24 Hour Moisturizing Wash, 12 oz see more...

Tammy M.
Follansbee
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is just the best! The smell is amazing! It's fresh and clean and powdery. It is very creamy when lathering up in the shower. I actually bought this for a bridal shower giveaway prize and ended up with one that was leftover for myself. I am so glad I did. I feel so clean and moisturized after using this product. I would highly recommend it. Thanks Johnson & Johnson.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love this product. It has quickly become one of my favorite body washes. I use this pretty regularly. I have very dry and sensitive skin, and tend to get very itchy and sometimes cracked skin- this really helps my skin feel hydrated and not "stripped". The product is very lightly scented, kind of like a typical Johnsons Baby product but lighter. My only complaint is that I do not find it in many stores ( I have to get it online), TJ Maxx does have it often though.  I would definitely recommend this to others.
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash is great. I usually use Dove but I got this because it was on sale at Marshalls. Buy I love it, it keeps my skin moisturized all day long.
Jade T.
Love baby soap? Well this is the adult version and it is great!! Keeps my skin soft and smooth, and smells amazing!
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body wash! It smells so clean and I love that it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or stuff.
Lorena R.
I absolutely love how this product leaves my skin looking and feeling AWESOME and ohhh so young and smooth❤
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this every time I bathe. It leaves my skin silky soft, no film left behind, rinses easily and smells nice. I'm hooked.
Jasmin R.
Wasco, CA
Johnsons really does work ! I love it and it leaves your skin smelling like baby. !! My babygirl loves it !
Jessica B.
Kansas City, MO
The smell is so wonderful!! it doesn't really smell like the original baby scent they have it does it little bit but way better, it made my skin super soft and it's not expensive at all its one of my favorite body washes would recommend