Johnson's® 24 Hour Moisturizing Wash uploaded by Joyhen dawn D.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

Johnson's Soft Wash 24 Hour Moisturizing Wash, 12 oz

Tammy M.
Follansbee
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is just the best! The smell is amazing! It's fresh and clean and powdery. It is very creamy when lathering up in the shower. I actually bought this for a bridal shower giveaway prize and ended up with one that was leftover for myself. I am so glad I did. I feel so clean and moisturized after using this product. I would highly recommend it. Thanks Johnson & Johnson.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this product. It has quickly become one of my favorite body washes. I use this pretty regularly. I have very dry and sensitive skin, and tend to get very itchy and sometimes cracked skin- this really helps my skin feel hydrated and not "stripped". The product is very lightly scented, kind of like a typical Johnsons Baby product but lighter. My only complaint is that I do not find it in many stores ( I have to get it online), TJ Maxx does have it often though.  I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jessica B.
Kansas City, MO
The smell is so wonderful!! it doesn't really smell like the original baby scent they have it does it little bit but way better, it made my skin super soft and it's not expensive at all its one of my favorite body washes would recommend
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is great. I usually use Dove but I got this because it was on sale at Marshalls. Buy I love it, it keeps my skin moisturized all day long.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this every time I bathe. It leaves my skin silky soft, no film left behind, rinses easily and smells nice. I'm hooked.
Jade T.
Love baby soap? Well this is the adult version and it is great!! Keeps my skin soft and smooth, and smells amazing!
jasmin r.
Wasco, CA
Johnsons really does work ! I love it and it leaves your skin smelling like baby. !! My babygirl loves it !
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash! It smells so clean and I love that it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or stuff.
Madyson H.
Has a great smell. I don’t like the way it makes my skin feel though, it was kind of chalky.
Rashika S.
Taiping, Perak
It would not be a lie if I say I am OBSESSED with this one. Love the smell and texture. I am not gonna change body shower after thin.